• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Can i change the informed address?

blue_max

Registered Users (C)
hellO Winners,
i realy need ahelp to pass this knot in peace..
i have filled the DS-230 form , question 10 & 11 that require the permanent address in the US and the mail address... filled it with my american divorcee informations. as she agreed befor to help.. acctualy we'v been married out of America & i never been there at all.. so later i found that it was here mother address in NC and she moves usualy and have no certain address for here self.. also she said lately she is gona be married.. then i guessed i have to search for another to let me use his address . and am aleady has afreind in another state.. she is a 60years old lady and she offered to use here address in OH after i reach there for while untill i take adecision of where to go exactly..
well its realy agood chance but? what about the informed addess that i typed on the DS 230 fo my ex wife..
shall i still keep it until i go there and then change it.. or just notify the KCC with anew address and say the reasons?

guys.. i never been to the US. so i dont realy know the diference between the 2states ..NC & OH

am not schduled yet for the interview it suppose to be on March, so do i inform them right now? or wait to the interview then change the address
ohhhh AND it surely will not be PERMANENT address as they ask, it will be just a TEMPORARY address , and then i would change later?

Or i can cancel answering that question with a N/A mark and make it as a self independence and notify them with my addess after i reach..?
please let me have your experience about this very soon..

Last edited by a moderator: