• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Can I change my DV CP - Interview dates

Rajank

Registered Users (C)
Folks - I have my interview (CP) for my 2010 DV on Oct 15 2009, Due to medical reasons I need to change the date of interview. I spoke to KCC and also sent an formal email during July 2009, looks like they have missed it and scheduled the interview for Oct 15 2010. Now they requested me to go and talk to U.S local embassy for the rescheduling.

Any one has such experience, do let me know.

Thanks

Rajan

Looks like KCC will not help out we need to approach the U.S Embassy (where CP interview is scheduled). Will keep every one posted.

Mean time any one has some answers , most welcome to post the same as reply to this threat.

I would highly appreciate your effort.

Thanks
Rajan

Rajan,
If you already received 2nl letters , it means KCC is not anymore has involved with your case. You have to contact the Embassy as they will have your case.Most of time,sending an email to the embassy for re-scheduling the interview will work

Folks - I have my interview (CP) for my 2010 DV on Oct 15 2009, Due to medical reasons I need to change the date of interview. I spoke to KCC and also sent an formal email during July 2009, looks like they have missed it and scheduled the interview for Oct 15 2010. Now they requested me to go and talk to U.S local embassy for the rescheduling.

Thanks

Rajan

Rajan, what's your CN? It's low I think..

Thanks

Rajan

You have to contact the US Embassy that you are scheduled for interview. KCC does not have anything to do with your interview as your case has already been sent to the Embassy at your country. There should not be any problem rescheduling your interview.

Good luck.