Can I carry my cellphone to my interview at Houston DO?

miro97

Registered Users (C)
I have my N-400 interview tomorrow. When I went for FP, cellphones were not allowed in the office. I struggled to find a samaritan I could leave it with. Does anyone know whether the Houston DO allows cellphones into the office?

Thanks

Hi, miro97,

My DO is always in Houston. Please let us how is your interview going when you are done? how about your oath date?

I simply turned off my cell phone when I was there for my FP yesterday.

Thanks.

The interview went well, I passed. Will wait for my letter with OD. The IO thought that the OD would be March 21, 2007. By the way, no cellphones.

jasmine7103,

The interview took about 30 minutes. IO asked questions about my application, job, and family. In the middle of it all, she threw in 10 questions for the civil test - that surprised me, I guess I was expecting her to let me know before she started the test. Then asked to see originals of documents that supported my

PD 10/23/06
FP 11/21/06
ID 1/11/07

miro97 said:
jasmine7103,

The interview took about 30 minutes. IO asked questions about my application, job, and family. In the middle of it all, she threw in 10 questions for the civil test - that surprised me, I guess I was expecting her to let me know before she started the test. Then asked to see originals of documents that supported my

PD 10/23/06
FP 11/21/06
ID 1/11/07

Congrats on the interview. So the officer didn't think that you can make the 1/24 Oath. Well, good to know the exact date of the following oath to be 3/21. My wife had her interview on 1/4 and we were hoping that she can make the 1/24 but no oath letter yet so it doesn't look like sh will make that one.

I had my interview on 11/2/06 and the following oath was 11/15/06. They had me wait an hour after the interview and gave me the oath letter right there.