Can I cancel/revoke Spouse green card?

Aduks

Registered Users (C)
My green card and spouse green card got approved few months ago. Spouse started acting up after receiving the green card. Spouse is my derivative, I am the primary. I am thinking of ways of taking the green card from him and return him(deportation) back to our country. We are both from Lebanon. It looks like he got into this marriage bcos of green card. I am employment based filer.
Can you share with me how I can get the green card revoked from him, and have him return back to our country? I don't want him to get away with using me just like that. I brought him to USA. I will really like his green card to be cancel/revoked, and returned him back to where he came from- in the struggle.

Any idea pls share. Employment based green card, from Lebanon.

Thanks for any suggestion...

Aduks said:
My green card and spouse green card got approved few months ago. Spouse started acting up after receiving the green card. Spouse is my derivative, I am the primary. I am thinking of ways of taking the green card from him and return him(deportation) back to our country. We are both from Lebanon. It looks like he got into this marriage bcos of green card. I am employment based filer.
Can you share with me how I can get the green card revoked from him, and have him return back to our country? I don't want him to get away with using me just like that. I brought him to USA. I will really like his green card to be cancel/revoked, and returned him back to where he came from- in the struggle.

Any idea pls share. Employment based green card, from Lebanon.

Thanks for any suggestion...

Please don't assume this as advise all I am sharing my thoughts/opinion that may or may not reflect or encourage your intentions.

This opinion is not in favor based on any Gender.

Few months ago a similar thread posted here in this forum by a Husband who shared similar intentions. all I shared similar opinion as follow.

In life many things doesn't go exactly what we expect.
Few ppl do focus on something a lot and forget values of other things around them. when ppl make relation based on dishonesty they get some immediate success but that success won't last far with them.

Think in this way 'He doesn't deserve you, you deserve better'. if u think he made relation to get G.C, he used u. and now he is changed. than you smile, shake your hand with him, wish him good luck, pray for him, leave everything on GOD and let him get what he think that getting G.C in life is success and not someone 'heart' and 'love'. may be he doesn't understand value of sincer loving spouse. than its better to leave everything on GOD. and end the relation with smile and shaking hand. so he would remember his rest of life how good and kind hearted person you are.

You can take away his G.C but think in this way, You can take ur revange, but God LIke forgivness and being as good person don't take away G.C just because he is not interested in you, may be he is focusing too much on something in life that he is not realizing the value of other things, Let the God handle things in his own way, he do have plans for all. God will heal the wounds in heart you received from his cheat. and will multiply the good things you do and would return you the happiness that you can’t imagine. So let him be happy in his own G.C life.
and see how far he can go with.

God bless u and your family.

Good Luck

PrinceofJungle,

I like your response.

"Forgiveness is the final form of love." - Reinhold Niebuhr

PrinceofJungle said:
Please don't assume this as advise all I am sharing my thoughts/opinion that may or may not reflect or encourage your intentions.

This opinion is not in favor based on any Gender.

Few months ago a similar thread posted here in this forum by a Husband who shared similar intentions. all I shared similar opinion as follow.

In life many things doesn't go exactly what we expect.
Few ppl do focus on something a lot and forget values of other things around them. when ppl make relation based on dishonesty they get some immediate success but that success won't last far with them.

Think in this way 'He doesn't deserve you, you deserve better'. if u think he made relation to get G.C, he used u. and now he is changed. than you smile, shake your hand with him, wish him good luck, pray for him, leave everything on GOD and let him get what he think that getting G.C in life is success and not someone 'heart' and 'love'. may be he doesn't understand value of sincer loving spouse. than its better to leave everything on GOD. and end the relation with smile and shaking hand. so he would remember his rest of life how good and kind hearted person you are.

You can take away his G.C but think in this way, You can take ur revange, but God LIke forgivness and being as good person don't take away G.C just because he is not interested in you, may be he is focusing too much on something in life that he is not realizing the value of other things, Let the God handle things in his own way, he do have plans for all. God will heal the wounds in heart you received from his cheat. and will multiply the good things you do and would return you the happiness that you can’t imagine. So let him be happy in his own G.C life.
and see how far he can go with.

God bless u and your family.

Good Luck

What an Advice... I really admire you. We need more guys like you in this world. Forgiveness works to the benefit of the dowers. As you state it, God works in mysterious ways God might kept the best and what she deserves in this life and I am 100% sure she will get it soon ....

As of her spouse, Let him have the GC and see how far he can go ..

God be with you

I can understand the frustration in this post. The feeling of being used is not easy to let go. A friend of mine had the similar feeling she thought that her husband married her only because she was a citizen and her husband wanted to get a GC and subsequently become a citizen. Moreover she thought that after becoming the citizen her husband changed.

I had met her husband couple of time and found him to be a nice person (anyway it does not matter as the couple was having issues). In this case wife filed for a divorce and alongwith it she requested to revoke the priviledges that her husband was granted (GC, Citizenship etc) due to her. During the court's proceedings this couple decided to live seperately.

I'm not too sure but I think they lived seperately for 6 months, during this time both of them realized that they do love each other and cannot live separately, and finally withdrew their case.

The moral of the story is that sometimes even a sacred institution like marriage needs a break. In case it does give you some insight as how to go forward you can consider trying it to save your marriage.

Thanks