can canadian dental assistant work in the US?

shown

hey, there,

My wife is a dental assistant in canada, we are canadian citizen. Now we are living in california. She got a job offer in a dental office and the office is willing to support her visa. Please tell me what kind of visa she can apply. She did her college, does not have a bachelar degree. I appreciate any information.

Thanks sincerely.

a quick and easy visa to get is the TN1, she can fly back to the border and get it immediately. for a good discussion board on TN visas go to www.grasmick.com and go to their discussion forums.

The down side is they are temporary and need to be renewed every year, the upside are the are quick and easy to get.

duh.... go get one...that was what i was telling you to do.

no visa, no work simple as that

duh.... go get one...that was what i was telling you to do.

no visa, no work simple as that

HI,

What's pitty. It help me thinking for develop my project.I'll share soon again.

We also find them more same at: coverlettersamples.biz/cover-letter-sample-for-dental-assistant

Rgs.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, there,

My wife is a dental assistant in canada, we are canadian citizen. Now we are living in california. She got a job offer in a dental office and the office is willing to support her visa. Please tell me what kind of visa she can apply. She did her college, does not have a bachelar degree. I appreciate any information.

Thanks sincerely.
Hey there
I am permenant residence in canada
I am dental assistant as well
Can i move to california to work overe there
And obtain my green card