Can anyone tell me how close I am?

Benard Leung

Registered Users (C)
Hi, all the friends who are looking for freedom, My ND is 1/30/2001 and I got my finger print done at 4/3/2001. When am I suppose to get a notice for a stamp on my passport? My WAC number is 01-091-XXXXX. Thanks for the help and good luck for everybody!

No Title

Hi,

You have hign expectations. People with 10/99 RD are waiting for the approval and it is not happening. You filed 6 months back and expecting your approval soon. What kind of person you are?

Don\'t irritate the old-timers by posting messages like this.

By giving FP is not the final thing or done deal for the approval. You have to wait patiently for your turn.

No Title

Mind your posting csc485485. If some have been waiting for long, doesnt mean that everyone has. My friend has got his approval in 5 months. What about that?

No Title

Did you call the FBI to check if your finger print is OK. That is not normal to wait that long. Yes, six months is kind of high expectation. But what can I do during this waiting period, so I just asked. Expect for the best and prepare for the worst. Other than that, what else can we do, right? Good luck for everybody!

No Title

I got my receipt today (I485 mailed April 20).
The receipt tells me that it will take 975 to 999 days for INS to process my application.
good luck!
..hand me another cold beer, please..