Can anyone share NIW 485 RFE letter content

ted8h6

Registered Users (C)
hi guys,

my NIW has been approved and could anyone tell me what the RFE would be like when they are ready to approve 485. Will it be as detailed as all others that ask for EVL (employment verification letter), W2, paystubs, 1040s etc.? Or will it be just simple EVL letter since no employment and prevailing wage is required at least theorectically for NIW cases?

Please share your info and I will share my tips on successful filing of NIW I-140---mine is approved several weeks later.

Thanks!!!

Hi ,
I presume this post is not of much help to you , but I hope you dont mind writing down a few words of advice for my questions.

1) I am planning on applying for NIW and am curious as to what are *the* most important factors governing the approval or rejection of NIW application

2) I have a Masters degree in Naval Architecture & had been working for 3 yrs now, but dont have any publications as such. Could let me know what your credentails are ..so that I could atleast benchmark my pre-reqs.

Thanks for your time,

Vishy

ted8h6 said:
hi guys,

my NIW has been approved and could anyone tell me what the RFE would be like when they are ready to approve 485. Will it be as detailed as all others that ask for EVL (employment verification letter), W2, paystubs, 1040s etc.? Or will it be just simple EVL letter since no employment and prevailing wage is required at least theorectically for NIW cases?

Please share your info and I will share my tips on successful filing of NIW I-140---mine is approved several weeks later.

Thanks!!!

What makes you think you are going to get an RFE?

Brian

Question for ted8h6

Hi Ted8h6,

Now, I'm starting to collect the documents for NIW petition by myself. What is the "Copies of Foreing National's INS/BCIS/USCIS Approval Notices"? I'm a H1-B holder.

Thanks,

ted8h6 said:
hi guys,

Thanks!!!

Reply to all: regarding "the" key factors governing the approval of NIW---there is no such thing, but presentation is more important than anything. Master Degree student doesn't have much a chance, but then again it all depends on the overall case--I am a student and get approved in three weeks' time.

Regarding RFE: I read that everyone is getting RFEs, even NIW and EB1 cases that really don't require employment.

"What is the "Copies of Foreing National's INS/BCIS/USCIS Approval Notices"? I'm a H1-B holder"---------it means copies of H1b visa approval notices and/or everything else inlcuding EADs' approval notices.

Still I am waiting for someone to get back to me on RFE for NIW 485s. Why is everyone so cheap and not share any info?

ted8h6 said:
Still I am waiting for someone to get back to me on RFE for NIW 485s. Why is everyone so cheap and not share any info?

If they approved your I-140 by mistake, they could haunt you again. A few months ago, one approved EB-EA was rejected at the 485 stage in VSC.
Be careful and have a good lawyer. Message boards are no substitute for a
legal representation.

!@#$ said:
If they approved your I-140 by mistake, they could haunt you again. A few months ago, one approved EB-EA was rejected at the 485 stage in VSC.
Be careful and have a good lawyer. Message boards are no substitute for a
legal representation.

Ted doesn't use lawyers. He thinks they are a waste of money.

ted8h6 said:

There is a separate forum for I-485's. You might want to ask there.

Brian