Can any one tell me a Good Courier service for sending passport for visa stamping

nurul

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

This is my first posting to this forum.

I am in USA and Canadian consulate told me to send passport for visa stamp within 30 days.

Can any one tell me a Good Courier service for sending passport for visa stamping in califrnia Los angles for canadian immigration
from USA

I am in US and how did canadian consulate will resend my visa stamp to me on my US address.

can any one tell me about the details of Visa Stamping, how does it work and how much period it takes.

Thanking you,
Nurul :confused:

In the UK, most of the couriers or despatch riders were motorcyclists when the sameday delivery business started to show up in London. These tended to evolved from taxi companies but soon regional courier companies were popping up throughout the country. Starting in the mid 1980s, bicycle couriers, who were more economical for shorter distance deliveries, began to supplant motorcycle couriers in the larger cities. Rising costs, including insurance premiums and petrol, made motorcycle couriers less competitive.

These couriers specialize in delivering important or sensitive packages that need to be received in the local area; and/or because of time and temperature concerns, such as organs for transplant or key equipment or parts that are necessary for day to day operations. While most companies use courier services certain industries depend on couriers on a daily basis. Biomedical labs need samples for testing and evaluation, manufacturing industry require parts to keep their plants operating smoothly, financial institutions transfer multiple documents every day between branches and processing centers, law firms must deliver confidential signatured documents on very strict deadlines for court filings and pharmaceutical distributors use couriers to transport medications to hospitals and nursing homes.