Can Any one Help me on My 485 Status

SMyadam

Registered Users (C)
Today I met Immigration Officer for my Pending 485 Name check.
After I met the immigration officer they verified my case and told me My name is cleared and Immdiately she send an email to Local INS Office.

My question is after the name check what is the next stage?

Wait for magical words

Hello SMyadam,
Congratulations....for most of the people that is a big hurdle....
Your next hurdle would be your PD status being current, if so and if your FP are current (not older than 15 months) you can expect the magic to happen...;-) If not, they will ask you to retake the FP. In the later case, there will probably some delay due to FP processing wait...

all the best ;-).
Sri
SMyadam said:
Today I met Immigration Officer for my Pending 485 Name check.
After I met the immigration officer they verified my case and told me My name is cleared and Immdiately she send an email to Local INS Office.

My question is after the name check what is the next stage?

Sri: I gave my finger prints on Sep29th 2006.

I gave my finger prints on Sep29th 2006. After the name check what other checks they do? any idea? How long do I have to wait to get GC approve? do I have to take one more Infopass appointment? Please help me?

What's your PD

What's your priority date? is it current? If so, you should be hearing from them shortly.

Keep us posted

AJVM

Last edited by a moderator:
It's on its way

Just sit and relax... I know.. I know.. it's something hard to say but, if you don't have any RFE and your namecheck is cleared it's just a matter of time for your approval. My husband got his fp done end of aug and he got his card approved around a month after.

Keep us posted!

AJVM

Last edited by a moderator: