Can All the July RD Filers who got RFE get to-gether

RFE 5/22 for July RD 7/31

Have not received it yet. Hopefully I don\'t have to reapply altogether ...

RFE details

RFE was issued on 15th May, but got it today in the mail. Details are :
1. Employment Letter
2. Federal Income Tax Return and W2 for last one year
3. Last six months paystubs
4. Photographs, since my left eye was not clear on previoisly submitted photos

Question:
1. My company recently merged with another company. So should I get the employment letter
   on the new company name letterhead or the old company name letterhead used for my i-140
2. FederalTax return I filled it by hand not electronically. So should I just submit the copy
   of my hand-written 1040 form.

Please advice.

Regards

RD Jul 26,2001
ND Sep 20,2001
FP Dec 18,2001

RFE Apr 18,2002 issued
     Apr 25,2002 received by Attorney
     May 7,2002 RFE Received by INS (AVM message)

Its been 22 days since INS received my RFE response.

Medicals

The doctor has not filled the form correctly. SO I have to get it rectified and send it back. Recvd RFE today.

How much time does it take.???

Hello .

Has anybody got approved after receiving the RFE. How much time does it take generally ,after INS has received the response. For me it is exactly one month . God knows how much more I will have to wait .

Keep updating this link .

Thanks

RFE recieved by lawyer.

1.)3 Paystubs
2.)Employment letter.

Lawyer said she needed 3 paystubs and 1 employment letter.

Thanks

Need help!

i am new this site as came to know about it .pls ignore my mistakes as my details are PD: Jan 2000
filed 485 in july01
EAD:Oct 01
Finger Printing:Nov 01
RFE:aprl 02(medical for my wife as we couldn\'t send becos she was pregnant but as lawyer told us to keep papers ready so after deliverywe went to ins d/o in aug and did medical)
response sent to INS in April 02
got one more RFE on 20th may 02 :medicals for my wife again .they have not mentioned what they need they just wrote down as follows:
""A complete medical report was not included with your appilcation as reqired for processing becos at time of your first medical examination you were pregnant and certain tests were not performed.
Therefore, you must submit a current and complete medical report on form I 693 signed by a designed civil suregon. if you r not familier with cs in your are........blah then.Further, you must submit a current Supplemental form to I 693, also completed ans signed by designed civil suregon, establish that you are current for all recommended age specific immunization or that you have recieved a waiver of that requirement in accordance with section 212 of act.please note both forms must be returned to this office in an unopened enveople and sealed by physican.""

When we filed our 485,my wife was pregnant so we couldn\'t do her medical and got rfe in april 02. after delivery in last august 01 ,we did medical and sent to our lawyer which he sent them when he got rfe.now again we got one more rfe regarding my wife\'s medicals. they said your medical form is incomplete and submit us new i 693 form and supplemental form.they have not specified what they need.actually ins d/o didn\'t do tb test as she was breastfeeding.
but ins has asked us to send current one .
my question is do we need to get new form and do all physical exam and vaccines again?
or do we need to send one which ins has sent us back?(ins sent us original form and supplemental form)?
we are very confused and our lawyer is not resonding us as we have paid all his fees and his assistant doesn\'t know and told ud they don\'t know.
any help will be appreciated please put some light on this issue .
thanks a lot.
I will really appreciate your help. (i post as separte too as new to this so didn\'t know where to post)

thanks sairam

Any case rejected after RFE??

Are there cases which rejected totally rejected after RFE??
Does any body know anything?

Any case rejected after RFE??

Are there cases which got totally rejected after RFE??
Does any body know anything?

July RD RFE case APPROVED!

My details:

RD: 07/31/2001
ND: 09/21/2001
RFE : 04/17/2002

Response to INS: 05/30/2002
AD: 06/05/2002.

I should thank other folks out here for providing very useful info about GC processing and also Rajiv Khanna for maintaining this site. Also a special thanks to the folks on this particular thread - netboyks, yehmaya et al who were very usefull in the initial days (2 - 3rd week of April) when it was known that RFE was issued but we didnt know the details. I still remember we guys were consoling each other for getting RFE and were theorising as to why we could have been RFEed...From this thread I could see most of the RFEed folks have ended with Approvals. For those who are still waiting my advice is to just lie low and things will move and move for sure and your turn will definitely come. Had someone told me this on 04/17 (the day I heard about RFE on AVM) perhaps my reaction would have been highly skeptical (I know how it feels to be RFEed esp when u r eagerly awaiting Approval) - but believe me guys - being RFEed is a blessing in disguise for once u provide INS whatever they are asking for, u r through! My other friends who applied with me and others who applied 1 or 2 weeks ahead of me and not RFEed are still waiting.....
So if u r RFEed, just be calm (easier said I know!) and respond in a timely manner and before u know, u r there!

sairam , i suggest to go for complete Medical exam for your wife instead of making another mistake

July RFE case Approved

Finally my wait is over.

This morning I spoke to an IIO for the very first time. She said my case was very close to a decision and will be approved by next week . To my surprise , it got approved in just few hours. Isn\'t that great?

As you can imagine, I am thrilled , guys .

Here are my case details:

PD Oct 4th, 1999
RD Jul 26th, 2001
ND Sep 20th, 2001
FP Dec 18th, 2001
RFE Apr 18th, 2002
     May 2nd, 2002 Response Sent by Attorney
     May 7th, 2002 Received by INS
AD Jun 6th, 2002

I wish you all good luck.

Don\'t worry you will get it too.

Thanks

thanks

we are thinking to go for whole medical again.Do we need to send them old i693 forms too with new ones?
thanks