Can All the July RD Filers who got RFE get to-gether

I got an RFE for chest X-Ray

In I-683 doctor wrote skin test reaction as 2mm and x-ray not taken, So I got an rfe to get x-ray done, Doctor says X-ray not required if reaction is less than 5mm and he gave me a letter that x-ray is not required, So guys be carefull.

Issued RFE-RD July 5th 2001

According to the IIO RFE was issued on April 25th for both me and my wife. Have not received it yet. Very curious to know what it could be. Also, my AVM has not yet updated-strange!

RFE for pay stubs

To those who receive RFE for the past couple months pay stubs, is there anyone whose curreny salay is lower than prevailing wages stated in LCA? I just want to know how do you response to RFE when your salay is lower than prevailing wages?

So many thanks

Did anyone who got RFE during Apr 18th time frame

responded back to the INS. If so can you share your status if the INS recieved or updated you case or anything. I just spoke to the IIO regarding my RFE which I sent last week. She says she did not recieve it even without asking my EAC number. All she asked was when did you send it and when I said in the begining of last week, she said they are having a mailroom backlog of about 3-4 weeks and I don\'t have to worry because of the backlog. After they recieve the response if the IIO does not raise any other RFE then it is going to take about 60 days to process because of the extra background checks to be done which the headoffice has ordered for all the cases. Man this just sucks. I do not know what are those extra background checks. Can some one share the some light on this.

Thanks.

to netboyks

REF genarted on 29th March 2002,Requesting the fallowing documents.
1)employment Letter.
2)Passport all pages.
3)Visa stamp page.
4)Page showing last entry date to USA(In Passport).
5)Two years Tax Returns inclung all Schedules.
6)Two years W2.
7)6 Months Pay stubs.
My Info
RD 07/25/01
ND 09/17/01
FP 12/12/01
REF Genarated 03/29/02
REF Received 04/05/02
REF Replied 04/23/02
AVM updated to "received requesting documents on 26th April...."

Thanks Nov 27.

I do not understand why the IIO told me that there is a mailroom backlog and all that stuff. Anyway, thanks for the info.

I have not sent yet

but I am not sending paystubs and other things
except what they asked for
I am including tax transcripts from IRS with my copies of return

RFE received by INS today

RD 7/26/01
ND 9/20/01
FP 12/18/01

RFE 04/18/2002
RFE response mailed by lawyer on 05/02/2002

AVM message changed on 05/07/2002

"On may 7th we received response for RFE ........"

EB3/NY/India

weird message on AVM. yehmaya, whats your full message

Message says \'On May 4th we received response to RFE. It usually takes 360 to 540 days. however as initial processing is completed it will take 540 days\'

yehmaya, is your message also like this.....

yehmaya,

My RFE dates are the same as yours and my attorney did respond on the almost the same dates as yours. But my AVM did not change since the RFE was generated. Do you think is this the cause of concern. Also any one on this discussion list who got RFE got approved? Please update your status.
Thanks.

July RFE Case Approved according to AVM

RD 7/25
RFE issued for pay stubss
4/25 AVM updated to reflect receipt of RFE information
5/11 Approved

Good luck to all!

RFE generated on Apr 29th but not printed & mailed yet!!!

Experts can you please throw some light on this. According to IIO RFE generated on Apr 29th. IIO say\'s they haven\'t printed the RFE and it might take another 2 weeks from today. Is this the norm? Should I wait for 4 weeks to get to know what my RFE is about? Anybody been through this kind of an experience. Most of the postings I have seen said they received and replied within 2 weeks of RFE being generated. Any help would greatly reduce my stress. Thanks

Please respond. RD JULY 10, ND AUG 28TH, EB3 India.

Hi netboyks

Well my Attorney said that it would take 5 days to 20 days for INS to acknowledge that they have received the response . So do not worry . It will be updated any day . I did see few message pointing towards some backlog in the mailroom . But it did not happen in my case .

Don\'t worry ( atleast for one more week ).

RFE for July 2nd RD

RFE for July 2nd RD . Typically how long it is going to take for the attorney to receive the information?. If I call IIO will they tell what the RFE is about?.