Can All the July RD Filers who got RFE get to-gether

nnm_2, which state are you in

and which doctor you used for the 1st time so other people can heed it? and what\'s your RFE date and your receiving date?

Thanks

Iam in VA

My first doctor was Dr. Stephen Yerkovich in Vienna
But now I called INS and they say that the above doctor is INS certified.
May be some mistake on part of IIO

My RFE date is 4/12 and received date is 4/22

Same here upsidedown

rd:07/09/01, rfe:04/18/02 waiting for notice. Called my attorney to-day too. said there is nothing in to-day\'s mail.

Still waiting for RFE details

I got RFE on 04/18/2002. My attorney has not received it as yet.
My curiousity is increasing day by day .

RD 7/26/01 ND 9/20/01 FP 12/18/01 RFE 4/18/02 EB3/NY/India

RFE received by lawyer today

RD 7/6/01, RFE 4/18/02, Arrived actually yesterday (4/23) but my lawyer\'s office moved from near WTC to midtown Mahhatan so there\'s one day delay. Lawyer told me over the phone they require all my previous I-20s (student visa) and EAD (?!). I have never heard of anybody got this kind of RFE. Anyway, I\'m glad it arrived and look forward to getting the mail from lawyer.

Good luck to all of us.

RFE recieved yesterday

My lawyer recieved the RFE yesterday. Requesting for letter from current employer, duties, compensation, start date and prospect for continued employment. Also to submit the last one year Federal Tax returns. Let\'s keep this thread alive till all the RFE cases are resolved.
Thanks.

Interesting message on AVM. I actually found it funny !!

The lawyers responded to my RFE on Monday. The INS received it today. The message says and I quote "We received the response to our request for additional information on April 25th. It will take 360 - 540 days for us to make a decision on this case. However, since this case has already been reviewed before we requested additional information, we will take about 540 days to make a decision on this case. We will notify in writing on our decision"

to ny485....

relax...not to worry....that\'s a standard message......I think you will get the approval message within 2 weeks of the AVM message changing......

take care...

Please take a note on the last paragraph on the RFE notice.

Mine says it will take atleast 14 days to process the form once the INS recieves the RFE reply. But if you do not hear from us in 60 days contact us. I interpret this as that the decision will be made within 14 - 60 days from the INS recieves the REF response. So there is no need to panic.
Have Fun.

Would it be a good/bad idea to over-respond to RFE?

My RFE is so strange. It asks me for my previous I20 and EAD only. Since most other people got employment letter and pay stub RFE, would it be a good idea for me to over-respond: sending employment letter and pay stub too just in case they want it too?

My RFE Details

PD: Oct 1997
RD: Apr 13th, 2001
ND: July 2nd, 2001
RFE Issued on: Apr 12th, 2002
Employment verification letter, last two years W2s and Tax returns
RFE Replied on Apr 24th, 2002
Message not changed yet.

hi sekhar_r

mine is same but only for w2 adn tax returns for last two years

do you plan to send all schedules (schedule d) or only 1040\'s with W2

my message says submit last two years w2,federal tax returns,1099\'s and all schedule\'s

AVM updated

REF genarted on 29th March 2002,Requesting the fallowing documents.
1)employment Letter.
2)Passport all pages.
3)Visa stamp page.
4)Page showing last entry date to USA(In Passport).
5)Two years Tax Returns inclung all Schedules.
6)Two years W2.
7)6 Months Pay stubs.
My Info
RD 07/25/01
ND 09/17/01
FP 12/12/01
REF Genarated 03/29/02
REF Received 04/05/02
REF Replied 04/23/02
AVM updated to "received requesting documents on 26th April...."

No Title

How many of you guys didn\'t submit copies of "Tax Returns" along with I-485 application. Just trying to find the possibility of getting RFE for my case.