Can All the July RD Filers who got RFE get to-gether

netboyks

Registered Users (C)
I had seen a few postings to-day for the RD of July who got RFE, me being one of them. Can we all get to-gether to keep track of the developments of our cases.

Thanks.

I got an RFE yesterday

I got an RFE yesterday

RD 7/26/01 ND 09/20/01 FP 12/18/01 RFE 04/18/2002 EB3 NY India

yup...we will.

I got the msg y\'day. RD:07/31/01, ND 09/21.
The AVM says RFE/I issued for me and "...resumed" for my wife. We will keep this thread alive till we know whats this about.

No Title

all your cases were straight forward or anybody changed job before/ after 180 days or changed adrress. bcoz looking at your cases i tend to think that they are issuing REF to most of the cases.

My slate is clean

Atleast I havent done anything which warrants an RFI. My documentation was strightforward too (me thinks!). Am keeping my fingers crossed...

Who recieves the RFE. Is it the Attorney or us. Or both.

Could someone who recieved the RFE share some light on this.

My company changed recently but well after 180 days

EB3 New York India
PD 10/04/99
RD 07/26/01
ND 09/20/01
FP 12/18/01

RFE 04/18/2002

Rcently in MArch, the branch I was working for has broken up with the bigger group and formed a new company . Taxid has changed name of company has changed but address is same, lawyer and other people i used to deal with are still the same. Most importantly my job title description is same .

Agree with gclucky1

FINALLY APPROVED.

Recd email from the lawyer yesterday that my 485 has been approved. I should be getting the approved copy from the lawyer by this weekend.

RD 7/6/01
ND 8/22/01
AP and Parole – end of Aug for spouse and 1st of Sept for me.
FP 12/15/01
AD 4/15/02 OR 4/16/02
EB2/India/Naperville, IL
EAC-01-252-xxxxx

Wishing lots of luck to all those waiting.

Note: I had posted my previous postings under user name \'stst\'.

stst

Security checks.....

From the breaking news section of http://www.immigration-law.com/, it looks like INS is gonna verify something whatever that maybe, from FBI/CIA. So probably this is an enquiry sent to one of these organisations. If this is correct, prolly none of the recent batch of RFE guys will receive the RFE notices. The AVM will after a while change to RFI received and Approved hopefully. This is my gut feeling - maybe I totally off the track.

Did anyone recieve the RFE notice.

Is it possible to share what the RFE is about. Probably this might help us and others in future.
Thanks.

FYI. RFE details

Lawyer received the RFE today. INS is requesting paystubs for last three months

ny485 - pls post ur details: RD, ND,

when did AVM update to "RFE issued", when did ur lawyer actually receive the RFE notice in mail.

thx in adv!

RFE details received....

lawyer received on 4/19....asking for

1. employment letter verification
2. last 2 months paystubs
3. last 2 years tax returns and w-2.....

will keep this thread alive....
hopefully we can all be approved very soon....I am very tired and would like to take a long break after all this man!!!!!!

take care....

go 485ND0921!

Looks like your troubles are over.....just send those damn docs and freedom is yours!

ny485 details

ny485
RD 7/25/01
ND 9/6/01
FP 12/10/01
EB2
NY
RFE issued as per AVM - 4/15/02
RFE recieved - 4/22/02

I have got RFE

received on 4/22 and issued on 4/16

Last two years W2 and Tax Returns.

what are u doing tax returns
i filed electronically.requesting transcripts

RFE received

They want medicals again for both me and my wife.
Ours was perfect first time, but they say the Doctor is not INS authorized!!!
Anyway Iam getting them done again with a different doctor