Can all May filers who are still waiting approval get together?

what can we do now?

Just wait? People are saying calling iio is not a good idea. Is there anything else we can try? Are there many April or March guys?

No Title

The most frustrating thing is not the waiting itself, but rather we don\'t know and can\'t find out what is really going on. Often time IIO provided meanless information. If they can tell us that the decision will be made on an exact date, even if it is in 2 months or 6 months, I don\'t have the problem with it. The worst thing is you don\'t know when to expect.

talked to IIO

Talked to IIO just now and found out my case still not been assigned. She said they are currently processing June cases. She could not explain why mine is not assigned. I had a feeling that those cases on the May waiting list probably got forgotten somewhere in dust by VSC. Guys, if we don\'t take actions (sadly don\'t know what action to take), our cases will never get touched! Just waiting is in vain. Your comments please.

Good idea, I spoke to an IIO 2 weeks back

I got about the same anwser above. At that time they said they were working on April. I will call them 2 weeks later(they told me to).

Here is updated list

Hi, Folks, sorry not to update list for a while. I didn\'t go to this site as often as before, I am so upset to see still no big progress on the list, don\'t know what\'s going on, maybe your cases were all put in the wrong bucket ( someone mentioned if when they sorted your files based on ND not RD, it might cause delay, however, nowadays July cases are also getting approved , so even by ND , your turn should already come, can\'t figure out how the process is ) . finally, if someone could take over this list, I will greatly appreciate, sincerely hope all people on the list getting approval soon. best luck !!!

I can maintain this file.

Thank you so much GCverysoon. Just let me know how do you do every time. Save the file, change it and attach it again?

Thanks again
kuhaha

kuhaha, you are welcome. Yes, that\'s right, copy and paste my list, then update

it with latest change, then attach it again. Good luck to everyone, hopefully in the near future, this list will no long be needed.

Congrats Hope2..

Also, Mission Mission, Kuhana. You have a good idea of calling IIO by turn. My feeling is calling IIO is not going to help in anyway. They dont even think of the pressure we think we are building. Please let me know when is my turn to call the IIO next and I will do that. Hopefully, we all get approved before that..

Congrats!!! Hope2. You gave us hope too. Here is the updated list

I am going to call IIO around next Monday(04/15). That\'s the date they want me call back. If anyone of us want to call them around the same time, you may want to delay 3, 4 days. Because we may ask the same questions.

Talked with IIO

Mine is actually April end (25th) RD. Iam posting this here as there are not many April guys left.

I talked with an IIO this morning.
She said they are processing May cases and my case is pending.
She did not say anything more than that.
Does this mean its assigned to an officer?