Can a Advanced Parole Document be used multiple times if it is still valid

dix1970

Registered Users (C)
Can AP document be used multiple times . We have used the AP document once and it is stamped by INS.

Are we suppose to use that or use the second copy which we have.

Kindly give yuor inputs

A multiple AP document can be used several times within the period of its validity. Same copy will be re-stamped on subsequent re-entries.

Do you know how is the one year expiration date of AP? It is calculated from the last entry date or the date stamped on your AP document? Thanks for your reply.

The expiration date is clearly stated on the document, paragraph 2: "(...) presentation of the original document prior to MM DD YYYY (...)"
Normally, it's one year from the day of issuance.

making fool of yoursleves

Hey ,

Why do you post such dumb queries??Have you lost your mind in the process of GC??

I feel disgusted when people get tensed up for a fear of losing status in this country, though they know they are really safe .

To act too cautiously leads to self distruction.....

AP is for some one to travel outside US aslong as its valid period.

Re: making fool of yoursleves

Originally posted by SVSS
Hey ,

Why do you post such dumb queries??Have you lost your mind in the process of GC??

I feel disgusted when people get tensed up for a fear of losing status in this country, though they know they are really safe .

To act too cautiously leads to self distruction.....

AP is for some one to travel outside US aslong as its valid period.

[/B] Well Everyone can't be as intelligent as you are. [/B]

Some people speak for themsleves...

There is lot of diff between common sense and Intelligent .....

so i guess people applying for a GC have a bit of both and my point in getting disgusted is

well we are all graduates(atleast) and we understand english to an extent and we dont do anything espciallt south asians foolishly (with no consideratin)

would some one apply for AP without knowing what it is???

Dint ever feel disgusted if a student asks a question which the whole class knew about ??? what do you think of such student??

well thats what i see most of the questions here ....

are like:

1.How long can I stay with my sponsoring company?
2.How long is my FP valid?
3.Ccan I use my EAD more than once?
4.Can I use my EAD in case laid off before e 6 months
5.What happned if I relocate?
6. How do I get my EAD extended?

Life is not a well served Dinner .We have to analyse , investigate and put hard work .

But Indains (I am sorry to say this) are more worried about getting green card here than enjoying life ....How long its been all the guys waiting here for GC have had a good life for the past 6 months???

What the heck man !!!!if we get , we get it else ,its not end of life dont lose the charm of life because of this thats what is my point

you consider this Intelligent or foolish is left to you

my 2 cents.....

>>>>There is lot of diff between common sense and >>Intelligent .....

What a discovery !! We never knew that !!

>>so i guess people applying for a GC have a bit of both and my >>point in getting disgusted is
>>well we are all graduates(atleast) and we understand english >>to an extent and we dont do anything espciallt south asians >>foolishly (with no consideratin)

Please spell check your post before posting. We don't have time to figure out what you have written.

>>>would some one apply for AP without knowing what it is???

I guess noone will apply GC without knowing what it is !!

>>Dint ever feel disgusted if a student asks a question which >>>the whole class knew about ??? what do you think of such >>>student??

I can understand where u come from !! I have been taught that the more questions i ask the more knowledge i can avail irrespective of whether the person sitting next to me looks down upon me. Probably this concept originated after people like u started to exist !!

>>>well thats what i see most of the questions here ....
>>are like:
>>1.How long can I stay with my sponsoring company?

What do u think this portal is for ? To discuss movies, entertainment, gossips???

>>>But Indains (I am sorry to say this) are more worried about >>>getting green card here than enjoying life ....How long its >>>been all the guys waiting here for GC have had a good life >>>for the past 6 months???

I think u have been suffering for the past so many months and also think others along the same line. And don't ever point at Indians/any countrymen with your stupid theories.

>>>What the heck man !!!!if we get , we get it else ,its not >>>end ...of life dont lose the charm of life because of this thats >>>what ...i.s my point

Huh!! Finally came to ur point !! If you don't want to post replies, please refrain from abusing others.

>>>you consider this Intelligent or foolish is left to you

I consider u as a depressed maniac !! How's that???mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...

roran

You made your point!!!1"Senior Member"