• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Cameroon,congo,gabon,ivoiry cost,mali...francophones from africa, where are you??

camerboy

Registered Users (C)
I'M a winner of dv2014, I m from Cameroon. I always tchek on this forum and I find it very usefull. But I barely meet posts from peoples from Africa francophones Countries. where a you?let us join to help each others, since that we have to face approximatively the same realities in this DV process.

i am one of the french speaking country winner but currently residing in South Africa.All the best to all of us as we await our turn.We are all lookin forward to the august VB to check the intial appointment number for DV 2014

I'M a winner of dv2014, I m from Cameroon. I always tchek on this forum and I find it very usefull. But I barely meet posts from peoples from Africa francophones Countries. where a you?let us join to help each others, since that we have to face approximatively the same realities in this DV process.

Hello neighbor
No worries we are here and waiting for the next month visa bulletin.
I am from Gabon.
Regards
GELB

Les francophones sont sur d'autres forums. Je connais celui ci mais il y en a d'autres

http://www.jerome-usa.com/forum/green-card-carte-verte-loterie-dv-program-c2.php

Felicitations a vous tous d'etre selectionne pour le DV.

Je vous tous souhaite bonne chance et si vous avez des questions, vous les pouvez nous demander et moi et mes autres amis qui avons des interviews dans un proche avenir vous aiderons et nous vous aiderons aussi quand on est arrive aux Etats-Unis.

Bonne Chance!

Case No - DV2013AF0007XXXX (applied the first time and got it the first time - lucky me!)
Entry Checked - 1st May 2012
Forms Sent To KCC - 10th May 2012
Received By KCC - 12th May 2012
Confirmation From KCC - 25th May 2012 after I sent them an email
2nd NL - 14th June 2013
Police Clearance (TZ) - 13th June 2013
Police Clearance (UK) - 21st June 2013
Medicals - Completed 24th June 2013
I-134 - 16th July 2013
Bank Statements - 22nd July 2013
Interview - Wednesday, August 7th 2013 @ 8am - US Embassy Tanzania
Visa Pick up - Hopefully August 11th 2013
Departure Date - August 17th 2013
Port of Entry - Washington Dulles

Cameroon selectee

Hi Camerboy,

I was so pleased to have found other selectees from Cameroon thanks to this forum. I am a selecte with case number 2014AF00046*** I wish to know if you have started preparing documentation for interview since u have a low case number. Please do well to brief us after your interview.

Hi Camerboy,

I was so pleased to have found other selectees from Cameroon thanks to this forum. I am a selecte with case number 2014AF00046*** I wish to know if you have started preparing documentation for interview since u have a low case number. Please do well to brief us after your interview.

hi,
sorry for delay. of course i'll brief you after my interview, but there is still a lot of time before it - it might be in October - I already have all my documents except medicals that i have to do two weeks before the interview date.
Now I am just waiting for the 2NL on Thursday or Friday,as they used to do(end of second week of the month)
hope we will keep in touch.