Came to know about one approved EB2 case

Sri_know

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,
I just came to know about one of my friend's case.....it is approved today
EB2...and RD is July of 2007 and PD Jan 2003.

I don't know what they are doing with previously filed cases..
thanks,
Sri

Hello All,
I just came to know about one of my friend's case.....it is approved today
EB2...and RD is July of 2007 and PD Jan 2003.

I don't know what they are doing with previously filed cases..
thanks,
Sri

That is USCIS random processing. happy for those who got the lottery.
Such a an idiotic organization.

That is USCIS random processing. happy for those who got the lottery.
Such a an idiotic organization.

They are very good in doing things this way!! Horrible USCIS TEAM !!!

I dont want to talk much on this, I will become bad person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for your friend but my frustration is sky high when I see that there is no FIFO for the approvals. It is a real tragedy

Too much delay in your case my friend...

Good for your friend but my frustration is sky high when I see that there is no FIFO for the approvals. It is a real tragedy

Hello Jay,
I see that your RD is in 2002. Man, I am really annoyed that they did not touch your case till now...
All the best for this month. Keep up the patience...
LUDs is good sign...
-Sri

Hello Jay,
I see that your RD is in 2002. Man, I am really annoyed that they did not touch your case till now...
All the best for this month. Keep up the patience...
LUDs is good sign...
-Sri

Thanks for your concerns. Those idiots denied my case in 2005 wrongfully.I never knew this until 2007 June when my priority dates became current as the online status said "case was pending". It was reopened last Aug but it was too late as visa numbers were gone.Now I have been current since March1st and when I see all of these cases from newer RD dates getting approved,it really frustrates me.Nothing against the folks who are getting approved but USCIS really sucks!!!!

I saw a LUD on my I-140 on March 30th.I just recently initiated a request through my lawyer and through senator's office. I guess I need to do a WOM
soon

From trackitt.com there were two Indian EB2 approvals

Labor PD 01 Apr 2000

Labor PD 11/20/2002

Eagerly waiting for my turn....

Oh God - Please have Mercy

I am also eagerly waiting to get out of this hell. This experience has given me a good lesson about this country. I called my lawyer to initiate an enquiry with USCIS. He was not even aware that EB2 India is available as per April bulletin .He advised me that I have to wait for another finger print as it is valid only for one year. Once I give another finger print they will do one more FBI check and namecheck! I told him that all my checks are complete. To this he advised me to call him after 6 months! What a service! :mad:

pd = 09/2002
rd = 05/2006
NC cleared - Oct.18 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
FP is valid for 15 months.

I am also eagerly waiting to get out of this hell. This experience has given me a good lesson about this country. I called my lawyer to initiate an enquiry with USCIS. He was not even aware that EB2 India is available as per April bulletin .He advised me that I have to wait for another finger print as it is valid only for one year. Once I give another finger print they will do one more FBI check and namecheck! I told him that all my checks are complete. To this he advised me to call him after 6 months! What a service! :mad:

pd = 09/2002
rd = 05/2006
NC cleared - Oct.18 2007

Hello Dull guy,
FP is valid for 15 months...and not 1 year....
Keep up the hope my friend...
yours could on way too...
thanks,
Sri

Hello Dull guy,
FP is valid for 15 months...and not 1 year....
Keep up the hope my friend...
yours could on way too...
thanks,
Sri

And these days FP gets re-used by USCIS to submit to FBI . No need to go for another finger print.

Hi Sri,

Are you sure your friend's case is in Texas Service Center? My I-485 RD is 6/21/2007 and PD is current since March. I called TSC and was told that you were processing applications filed on March, 2007, and that I had to wait until the processing date reache June/2007.
Thanks.

Tommy

EB2 - China, TSC
PD: 05/08/2003
I-140: AD 04/17/2007
I-485: RD 06/21/2007, ND 07/25/2007
FP: 08/28/2007

Me & My wife both got the approval notice email & Card Ordered email this morning.

Details in my signature.

Cheers..

Ramuhyd

Did you have to give your fingerprints again (considering that they are valid for 15 months)?

Thanks,

Ramuhyd

Did you have to give your fingerprints again (considering that they are valid for 15 months)?

Thanks,

No i haven't given Finger Prints second time.

I took a InfoPass appointment from which i came to know that USCIS has reused the Finger Prints.