Calling July filers...

Vsach

Registered Users (C)
Receipts/Check cleared anyone???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear all,

Calling July filers...receipts/checks cleared? Please share information.

Regards
VS

Nada.
But then we only filed July 23rd

What about you?

bump!
bump!

anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
I filed for my AP on 18th July,received by USCIS on 19th(mailed through Express delivery). Till now, I have not received notice. Also, my Cheque has not been cleared.

I applied only for AP renewal. My GC interview is already completed last year and my GC is pending due to name check:mad:

Please see my posting dated 30th July. I mailed my AP renewal appln on 18th July by Express mail(overnight), received by Chicago on 19th. Cheque cleared today 31st July:)

July 2

Hi,

Applied on July 2, waiting for the checks to cash, case at Nebraska, PD Oct 2004.

Regards

So as soon as checks get cashed you can get your receipt/case number from the back of the check.

Seems they are taking a long time to issue receipts and will take even longer.

no receipt yet..

filed i140 & 485 on july 11 delivered july 12 (2007). Checks not cashed yet.

Latest update from USCIS for processing 485/EAD/AP

Office of Communications
USCIS Update
August 3, 2007
USCIS ISSUES SERVICE CENTER AND LOCKBOX RECEIPTING UPDATE
WASHINGTON - USCIS announced today that it has experienced a tremendous increase in the number of applications filed, which has resulted in a front log of cases awaiting data-entry. USCIS is making every effort to address the delay.
USCIS will prioritize data entry for specific form-types. Delay in data entry and fee receipting will not affect Change of Status or Extension of Stay eligibility, assuming all other eligibility requirements are satisfied. USCIS would also like to assure its customers that requests for Premium Processing Service will continue to be processed within 15 days, consistent with existing policies and procedures.
The actual received date will be honored and recorded on the receipt notice. This date will appear in the “Received Date” box on Form I-797, Notice of Action. The received date on Form I-797 is different from the “Notice Date,” which also appears on the Notice and identifies the date the receipt notice was actually generated.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) will provide weekly updates to give our customers accurate information about current receipt times and service level commitments. As of the date of this notice, USCIS has completed data entry and has issued receipt notices for applications and petitions received on or before the following dates:

NSC TSC
485=07/01/2007 485=06/26/2007
140=07/01/2007 140=07/30/2007
EAD=07/02/2007 EAD=06/26/2007

CSC VSC
129=08/01/2007 129=07/24/2007
539=08/01/2007 539=07/24/2007
N400=07/16/2007 N400=07/11/2007

USCIS would also like to remind the public to wait at least 14 days from the dates indicated above for their receipt notice to arrive in the mail before inquiring.
– USCIS –

Filed AP renewal online on July 19th. The new AP was mailed to me on the 31st and I already have it in my hand. Its my quickest one yet, probably because its the first year I actually applied with more then three months to go before I needed it. Sod's law really.

Please update this thread only if you have applied for AP & EAD along with your 485 application on or after july 1st 2007

i plugged in some random numbers for texas service center and it looks like TSC has sent receipt notices for 485 applications received on july 12th 2007