Calling all Fingerprint done Feb 2/05....

FP in Charlotte

I did my FP on 2/28. First set was not OK so supervisor asked for second set. I am hoping the second set were OK because she did not review it.

Keeping this thread alive

Just an entry to make sure it does not get lost in thousands of other threads.

Nothing new to report on my side.

Approved without FP changes

Approved without FP changes on March 04
:D :D :D

BillABQ said:
My wife and I did 2nd FPs on Feb 04, 2005, but there have been no updates for our online status. Called FBI and confirmed the returning of our FPs to service center at the same day. Phone retrieval says "Sorry, due to a temperoary problem of our system.......". Talked with a representitave who said the status cannot be checked until after 60 days of my last enquiry. :confused:

Waiting...

waiting for the approval ???????????? :( :confused:

-----------------
EB3 - PD - 10/2001.
I140 - RD (02-2004) - approved 01/2005
I485 - RD (nov 2004) - Approval ??????
FP - Feb 22 2005.

Gave early FP on Feb 2nd for me and my wife. I got email notifications on Feb 9th that they recieved our FPs. On Feb 9th my I-140 got approved as per the email notification I recieved on Feb 10th. Since then LUD on our I-485 has been changing constantly, latest being today. no approval yet.

gcamirage ... u may see ur approval soon. they r working on ur I485.
what is you FP location ???

EB3 - PD - 10/2001
I140 - Approved 01/2005
i485 - RD(11/2004) - Approval - ???
FP (newark) - 02/2005.

I did my fp on 02/24 and today my LUD changed to ...the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

I still do not know what it means, acknowledging of fp done,RFE or even approval (that would be awesome).will be waiting anxiously :eek:

wheresmygc

Please post details

Thanks for the updates guys. It would be great if everyone posted their details when they update this thread with approvals and such. Thanks in advance.

Saras76 ... Just relax...Go out & watch a movie or get some exercise

Just relax man. Everybody is in the same boat. The INS will reply when you expect the least. Some people have got updates on saturday and some on late fridays.

Take some time out and enjoy. Greencard will come eventually.

I would .. if I could

crsreeve,

If I loved my job I would relax. I do watch movies and exercise though. Wish I had your patience or your job for that matter :).

saras

crsreeve said:
Just relax man. Everybody is in the same boat. The INS will reply when you expect the least. Some people have got updates on saturday and some on late fridays.

Take some time out and enjoy. Greencard will come eventually.

:D :D :D Agreed Relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx janaaaaaab

HTML:
              I am trying but the bee is bothering :)
      ____()() }
      ======= (
              \\      \
               \\____===.       
         ______)  (  )\(____
        /  ___/    \ [%]__  \
       //||  //     \     ||\\
      || ||__^^^    ^^^___|| ||
      ||/____\_/----\_/_____\||
      | ____________________ ||  Sara76
      || ||               || ||
      ||                     ||

Saw one approval

Guys,

I have seen one 02 case with 2nd FP in Feb getting approved. Any other Feb FP approvals out there? No change in my status. Not even a LUD change since FP.

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they are currently approving Dec '04 FP cases

whose PD is current.
I think most Feb 05 FPs would have to wait for at least 2 months

Looks like it ..

phans_gaya_re,

You are right. Lets see what happens in the next few months. What pisses me of is that they are holding of on approving my 140. They should atleast approve that. My lawyer has put in an inquiry, lets see if anything happens.

saras