Called VSC 10:20am; Working on RD=Sep/15/01 now; AR11 useless!

my 2 cents......

I am not too excted to hear they are processing sep 15 cases. My thinking is IIO knows they are processing 8/15 cases and how many people can say "on the fly " that 8/15 is Aug 15 and not Sep 15 , I mean 8th month is Aug and not sep ? I doubt she might have mistaken month 8 as Sep instead of Aug.

Just my2 cents for whatits worth.

BTW , But if it is really true that theyhave stared Sep 15 , it INDEED IS a great news. Will know in couple of days if some SEp cases get approvd.

Hope

Lets hope that it is true and VSC starts approving in the same speed as it has started issuing Receipts, EAD's and AP's....

AR-11 is for State Department!

Folks,

All the posts in this thread seem to have been made under the assumption that AR-11 is for INS or the respective service center. This, in my opinion, is not correct!!!

Yes, by all means, let the service center know since they are the ones who will be mailing you the approval notice etc. But, the form AR-11 is required by the State Department which is totally separate. Getting the address changed with the service center doesn't automatically propagate it to the State Dept.

Please file it soon after you change the residence (actually within 10 days) and be safe!

-Raj