Called USCIC

monster

Registered Users (C)
I think most of you know that BCIS i snow called as USCIS.

I just called them since i am in 21st month and they took my information and said that they will get in touch with us 3-4 weeks.

PD - oCT 2001
485 RD - 01/07/02
ND-01/10/2002
f04/23/2002
I EAD- 05/01/2002
11 EAD- 05/01/2003

eveything else is in uscis officer hand.

HOW MANY OF YOU CALLED NSC AND HAD SIMILAR RESPONSE AND HOW MANY OF YOU ACTUALY RECEIVED RESPONSE.

Thanks n advance

I called in March they said everything would be done in April, in June they said I should wait till August, in August they promised about October.

30+ days behind JIT

monster,
your case is way behind JIT, which stands now at 12/16/01. Make your lawyer to move his ass...

I'm notsure anything can happen even if somebody moves their bottoms, as long as the RD is after the JIT date...

BCIS is now USCIS??

Damn I need to start visiting this forum again .. when did this happen, and what does USCIS stand for?

Unbeleivably shitty and crappy immigration service?

Re: 30+ days behind JIT

Originally posted by ND022202
monster,
your case is way behind JIT, which stands now at 12/16/01. Make your lawyer to move his ass...

Oops, you are December 02 case :(, then, relax..., for a while...

Re: uscis

Originally posted by monster
UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES

SILLYMAN - Did u send ur RFE.

Finally today I did, and my (ex) company has still not filed 2002 taxes, so I couldn't include that in tax returns. The deadline was Sept. 15 .. but oh well.

Lawyer says, that is a very unlikely grounds for denial, max 2nd RFE. Jo hoga dekhi jaegi :D

Pray for me, I've been waiting a helluva long time - Nov 9th 2001 .. arrghh

phone number

800-375-5283

dial this number press 1
press 1 again
then press 5
it will say directed to representative

wait for few minutes
then talk to ins alien