Called TSC today

goudpmk

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

Actually my lawyer reqested TSC about my case status 4 weeks ago. Today I called TSC to find outabout any improvements. IO (she) is very polite and helpful. But she says she can't see any updates on my applications. I asked her about my name check and she gave me some ref # and asked me to go to local federal office. Just today I took an appointment through Info pass for tomorrow.

I would like to find out what is going on with my application.

Please give me any comments regarding this issue.

Thanks,

goudpmk

Are you from retrogressed country ?

Hi Friends,

Actually my lawyer reqested TSC about my case status 4 weeks ago. Today I called TSC to find outabout any improvements. IO (she) is very polite and helpful. But she says she can't see any updates on my applications. I asked her about my name check and she gave me some ref # and asked me to go to local federal office. Just today I took an appointment through Info pass for tomorrow.

Thanks,

goudpmk

I called in.... Standard answer, everything looks good but No visa numbers until Oct 1st and not assigned to officer.

I talked with IO today after 50 minutes waiting, she told me because my security check is no done from FBI, case can't be processed, don't know when NC can be cleared. So hopeless.

Hello goudpmk, Were you asked to go to local federal office in regards to your pending name check or something else? My name check has been pending for a while and everytime I call up TSC, I'm told everything else is all good to go except for the name check.

No update online with REF??

I called TSC today and I was told they issued REF on May 1, 2007 but nothing received by lawer no update online about REF. I called before couple of times to TSC and I was never told anything about REF. Also National customer service center told me they don't see any REF on my case. Please share your thoughts. Worried.:mad:

Thanks

Your priority date for immigrant visa numbers has still not reached yet. Wait for more time.
Check this.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bu...etin_3761.html

Hi Friends,

Thanks,

goudpmk

Did you get an LUD on or aorund May 1st 2007 ? If yes that can be becaus eof your RFE. If no, then it is somethign to be serious about. That means they issue RFE without even an LUD.

I called TSC today and I was told they issued REF on May 1, 2007 but nothing received by lawer no update online about REF. I called before couple of times to TSC and I was never told anything about REF. Also National customer service center told me they don't see any REF on my case. Please share your thoughts. Worried.:mad:

Thanks

No LUD since notice date. Called TSC at least four different times and was told everthing cleared, the case is preadjucated, in the unit and wait 60 days (as of last week). Never mentioned about this REF before.:(

Did you get an LUD on or aorund May 1st 2007 ? If yes that can be becaus eof your RFE. If no, then it is somethign to be serious about. That means they issue RFE without even an LUD.