Called TSC IO - 7/16/07 - Monday

LaborBadhi

Registered Users (C)
Called TSC IO - waited 25 min.,...

She told me that my case looks good, nc and fp cleared but no Visa numbers available until Oct 2007.

Also she told me that, my case will be approved once visa number is available.

For June 1st 2007 SR response, I received reply from USCIS that my NC and FP are cleared and case is in process.

In all inquiries they mentioned my name check and fp results are cleard, at least am happy here... ;)

in my case also ..I was told today vias number not assigned. but friday I was told name check not cleared.

LaborBadhi

did you call firday? what were you told..

in my case also ..I was told today vias number not assigned. but friday I was told name check not cleared.

LaborBadhi

did you call firday? what were you told..

Yes I was. They just told me NC and FP is clear, case is pending with us. She was resuse to give more info....

But SR which I received on last Sat-day is showing my case is in process.....

Guys,

I just called them up too. The lady on the phone checked and then said but you only applied in March 07. I said yes but I haven't received any update in nearly 3 months.

I specifically asked her about the name check and she said it was cleared. I asked about the status and she basically said it was stuck. I asked about the visa numbers and she said that it would be at least October. I asked again about the name check and she said yes it was cleared.

This is the first time I have ever managed to get through. The immigration officer definitely looked up the case as I could hear her type it in and then she knew about my filing dates, but for some reason I got the feeling she wasn't interested and wanted me to get off the line.

Called friday FBI NC Pending and FP is recieved

On friday I Called TCS center got nice lady. She ask my name and Address and told me we are waiting for your FBI Name Check. Than I ask waht about FP which was taken after transfer. She say we recived the result from FBI it is okey . Did you alocate the VISA Number ? No. Once youe NC is result receive we will Alocate the VISA number. Without NC we cannot alocate the VISA Number.

PD : DEC 2001 - EB2(VSC -> TCS)
I485 : RD: Oct 2005; AD:??
I140 -: AD: Dec 2005
I131(TD-3) -: RD:04/06/2007; LUD: 04/07/2007
I765(EAD-3) -: RD:04/06/2007; LUD: 04/10/2007 ; FP : 06/23/2007
I485 : Transfer on 03/15/2007;03/27/2007; FP2(Code 2): 05/12/2007;

Called TSC today

I called TSC today and got strange reply. She said the FBI name check is pending and FBI said its duplicate (I dont know what that mean). She asked me to go to local FBI office and enquire. She said my case is pre-adjudicated and may be Visa # is allocated. Does anyone got similar response? When I called last week the lady told me that everything is cleared but not assigned to IO nor the Visa #.

I too Called TSC this morning

I have called them too this morning and talked to nice TSC IO, she said my NC is not cleared yet and they are waitng for NC clearnce, but she said remaining things looks ok and also she told me that they have assigned visa number to me and my wife as well, but according ckpd2001 the visa # cannot allocate with NC cleared..?

I don't know whom IO to trust? or just they giving any answers..and I dont know we could some thing about NC unless keeping fingers crossed..

Talked to IO Today 7/16/2007

Guys,
I dialed the 1-800 # and get an service rep and she mentioned that my previous SR was pending and i have to wait another 15 days.

I am wondering how you guys manage to talk to TSC IO. Is there any number to call them directly?

Follow the following instruction.
Call 1-800-375-5283.
Then choose 1-2-2-6-1
Enter your receipt no :(EAC) 322-05-006-50929
Then -1
Listen to blah blah blah
Then press 3
Then press 4.
You will hear: Welcome to TSC ?--This is the confirmation that you are now connected to TSC.

Key is You need to hear Welcome to TSC

It is all Scrap and Crap these IO's and customer reps give..

they are making us go in circles.. USCIS <--> DOS <---> FBI <---> USCIS etc.. etc..

We applied to USCIS and it is there responsibility to do everything..

It is total Mess there.. with there Horrible Process and Procedures..

USCIS Always Fooling us !!!

I also called TSC few days ago. I got the same answer from them. Well according to USCIS, we process accoridng Recived Date and we are processing Sept 15, 2007 (they are processing same date since I filed in March 8th but they can process 60K in two weeks). Also there many case filed after March 8th got approved. They want to keep the date back so they can approve who ever they want. There is nothing like FIFO based on RD. It all BULL!!! and full of Crap.

Guys,

I just called them up too. The lady on the phone checked and then said but you only applied in March 07. I said yes but I haven't received any update in nearly 3 months.

I specifically asked her about the name check and she said it was cleared. I asked about the status and she basically said it was stuck. I asked about the visa numbers and she said that it would be at least October. I asked again about the name check and she said yes it was cleared.

This is the first time I have ever managed to get through. The immigration officer definitely looked up the case as I could hear her type it in and then she knew about my filing dates, but for some reason I got the feeling she wasn't interested and wanted me to get off the line.

I called TSC today and got strange reply. She said the FBI name check is pending and FBI said its duplicate (I dont know what that mean).
Duplicate means a name check was already requested on you. So USCIS requested a second name check for no good reason.

I have been on hold for 84:00 minutes now,message at the start said expected waiting time of 15-20 Minutes.:mad:

Anybody having any info till what time can the TSC IO's be contacted on phone?

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi hello Friends

some time they do like that take lot of time, if u called after noon that is better

Today I did POJ method call to TSC I got in 15 to 20 mts
I asked about NC they said it's pending but they spouse cleared
i don't know what what's going on there in USCIS, i asked last month about my NC at Info pass appt they said NC is cleared last year in march 2006..

could u tell me which one is wright...

once again please give me reply any one....

thanx

Name check

I think with the second FP and case transfer they send the case again for name check. When I called NSC I got this info on my case. My name check was cleared with my first FP but TSC sent it again and now its pending with FBI as "duplicate". I got this info from TSC today. Dont know what to believe.

I think with the second FP and case transfer they send the case again for name check. When I called NSC I got this info on my case. My name check was cleared with my first FP but TSC sent it again and now its pending with FBI as "duplicate". I got this info from TSC today. Dont know what to believe.

I was also told the same thing by TSC IO, on Friday 07/13. If it's true, then some people will be stuck for long as FP expires every 15 months and FBI takes more than 2 years to look at it. So, it's like doing football between USCIS & FBI.

Stupid process.

approved

its my time
pd eb3 india july 2004
i-485 was pending
xfr v-t on march 7
fp2 code 1 on may 11
card ordered on july 16
approval sent july 17