Called TSC directly!Possitive experience

Ellada Hadjisav:

You are right, I DO CARE about my I-485 application. Because, I have paid from my pocket.

I come from a great country called India, where we are taught to fight injustice and not bear it silently. My whole point was about Texas Service Center processing I-485 applications alongwith processing I-140 applications filed in 2004 and 2005, thus creating a backlog of I-485 cases filed in 2003. TSC is processing those 485 cases very slowly as evident from their website. According to me, this is very unfair to people who filed their cases concurrently in 2003 but could not qualify as their I-140 is already approved.

I care about the "outcome" of my petition. I don't mind going back to India if it is rejected. I'm not desperate to settle down in this country. If it happens it will happen. But, at the same tome, I can not sit idle and wait indefinitely. That's not how I was raised. This is my 9th year in the US, 7 years on H1B, 2 on EAD and wanted some freedom with my employment. If tomorrow INS decides to have unlimited time on H1B visa instead of 6 year limit, then I will be the first one to use it and stop checking the dates of TSC processing times.

Prince Of Jungle:
Regarding respecting others, I am not the one started personal remarks against others. I'm not that kind of person. I disagreed with Ellada on informing INS officer about this forum with due respect. So, I gave my opinion on it and how I would handle that situation and proect this forum from any kind of harrassing investigation by INS.

This is my last reply to this thread. I dont think it is worth to reply to anyone anymore.

Sounds like you need to learn a lot, not that you are just 8 post old here.

Visit this forum and educate yourself.

And btw, there is a lot to lean from seniors in the life. Just be polite and have patience. Good Luck. :)

P.S.: I've no business in this thread, but couldn't resist myself commenting. I appolize for jumping in.

IHateTsc said:
Prince of Jungle:

Your language and analysis of my comments sounds exactly like a junglee !

I'm not coward. I had appealed to people in this forum to come forward and start taking some action on filing a lawsuit against TSC on thier unfail I-485 processing. If I had money I would have done it myself. If we come together and we could share the attorney expenses. But, unfortunately, no one came forward...........

Too much Flame going on here. Cool down folks.
No 485 Approvals, But this thread has become interesting to read suddenly

Now a days I think why am I so worried about GC?

India is doing fantastic with better Job opportunities, higher growth, much better schools, real freedom without a fear of law suits and most of we all can see and live with our parents/Relatives etc....

Still, something attracts/worries me so much about GC process; can’t think what it is. Any one in the same boat as me?

POJ: Here is a request to you: Please entertain us in the forum with your proverbs every day. I enjoy reading your posts; Thanks for keeping this forum live.
:cool:

IHateTsc said:
I come from a great country called India, where we are taught to fight injustice and not bear it silently.

Dear Friend,

With all respect, I would like to say that this immg comunity and it is like a family, we all are brothers sisters, family and friends nothing than else,

We all are here on same boat regardless any ethnic background, country 'Great' or 'Small'. religion (popular/unpapular/great # of followers/minority). WE ALL ARE EQUAL. with no prefrence to anyone on any reason.

WE ALL ARE HUMAN BEING. doesn't matter come from China/India/Bangla/Mexcico/ or any part of world and whatever believes we carry, and what gender, We are simply human being suffering, and working hard to survive and find better life for families on this land of oppertunities.

"WE ALL ARE EQUAL" and Immigrant here, We are here like family and friends. nothing than else. Spread 'Love', and treat them all equal.

Good Luck

Do not want to flame, just my thoughts below. I respect everyone in this fourm.

POJ; I agree on your point of treating everyone the same; No arguments on that. But I may have to disagree with you on your point that we are all on the same boat. Some of us may be in a different boat.

Let us discuss the realities here. Why we want to migrate from one country to other country? For better opportunities, for better education for better living etc… What if this basic assumption changes? Fewer Opportunities, Fewer growth, average of 5 years to get a green card.. Poor education, Can’t change your job without hassle etc. Meanwhile the other side looks much greener… Right now for a well-qualified Individual (What ever the nationality be), India offer much better opportunities compared to USA. No question about it.

While folks in this forum may not like the way “IhateTsc” expressed, I think we should understand his feeling that he is 7 years on h1b still waiting; and there were talks about issuing residency to 2 million illegal immigrants while legal immigrants folks are forced to wait for 7 years and treated like a chicken. Is this the meaning of equal opportunity ?

PrinceofJungle said:
Refreshing ur memory when u posted
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=176436

What about you? u started ur name with 'Hate..' and posting asking ppl to come foward for somthing, I can bet you that 'YOU WILL BE THE FIRST AND ONLY WHO WILL BE HIDING' on what u are purposing in thread for. :D

If u can't encourage ppl for good work, atleast don't critisize on them.

Good LUck

Ellada Hadjisav said:
PrinceofJungle!
Thanks for your response and support! I enjoyed reading your link with "IHateTsc" comments in recent discussions. What an oxymoron! "IHateTsc" ought to decide what s/he believes in for real.

Good luck!
We all champion Freedom of speech in our postings and yet criticize "IhateTSC" as “Oxymoron" for exercising his freedom of speech in this forum. Is this not Oxymoron? Forget it; we are all Oxymoron at some point of time

I am an Oxymoron; I want a green card now, at the same time I feel that I will be happier in my motherland. I wish I am as enlightened as Buddha to think crystal clear.

Forget FP; name Check; 485 for 3 days; Have a pleasant Memorial Day weekend for all in this forum :D ;)

POJ says we are on the same boat. Quite difficult since some get to Ellis Island in a few months while others in a few years. I would say we are on the same fleet.

Oxymoron definition: actually not much to do with a moron or any other derogatory term. We cannot be "all oxymoron at some point in time", for the correct definition is "a rhetorical figure in which incongruous or contradictory terms are combined" A tall shortie, a fat skinny, or even a smart moron would qualify.

Colloquially oxymoron is used more as an exageration, hyperbole or satire; in this case the original comment can well be defined as an oxymoron, and I know, I have said it twelve million times, that I never in my entire seventeen lives have exagerated one bit, and I also know that half of the readers have never once exagerated in their lives.

I would say case dismissed. Let's do what we can to get our cases moving. And let's share our experiences so everyone can profit.

Sethumadhavan said:
We all champion Freedom of speech in our postings and yet criticize "IhateTSC" as “Oxymoron" for exercising his freedom of speech in this forum. Is this not Oxymoron? Forget it; we are all Oxymoron at some point of time

I am an Oxymoron; I want a green card now, at the same time I feel that I will be happier in my motherland. I wish I am as enlightened as Buddha to think crystal clear.

Forget FP; name Check; 485 for 3 days; Have a pleasant Memorial Day weekend for all in this forum :D ;)

Hello everybody

Just want to share some thoughts:

Telling USCIS officials more than they should know is not a way to go. They will not give you same privilege, believe me. Once they learn that there is an organized community, sharing the "inside" data (like tricks to talk directly etc), they will just shut down this direct number. And this is exactly what the AILA memo said.

Of course, TSC is a black-hole style bureacracy and I would not worry about any "investigation". They are barely capable of performing their basic functions, why do you worry about "mythical" investigation.

And yes, I do support what IHateTSC said.

Talked to TSC officer

Guys,

This is my second post in this thread although I was a silent reader.

I called 1-800-375-5283 and after some tries I was able to get connected to
the TSC .

I spoke to a lady and she was informative and she said that my case is due and she typed as she was talking to me and e-mailed to a supervisor.She said everything is fine like finger prints current(Nov-04) and nothing pending.

My PD IS 02/02(EB3) and ND is 12/03 and I know it is not due when compared to the the current processing time ,but I am seeing some 2004 approvals with 2002 PD's so I thought to give it a shot.I dont know why she said it is due..

But, the bottom line is she e-mailed it to a supervisor and as I want to share this with you guys and know if it a good sign or just an eye wash.

Anyone with this kind of experience and the outcome please share....

Once again thanks to all and Special Regards to POJ for keeping this thread
lively with positive comments,jokes,pictures..

Thanks,

Raj

something fishy?

i also had a similar exp last week abt my spouse's 485 application. I had called TSC two weeks ago to check on my spouse's pending 485 application (the primary applicant is already approved in 1/05). the officer i spoke to, cant recall the name, was very polite and nice and said he was going to walk over to his supervisor right after we hang up and ask him to follow-up with the other dept head (folks who process 485) to see why my wife's case has not been approved yet. also, he said he was typing an email while we were on the phone (and i cud here him typing) to send to his supervisor so that it is documented. further, he said he would call me back directly at my contact number once he had received a response from his supervisor.

last month, i had gone through the same exercise at the local USCIS office and had an almost identical exp. as per USCIS, once u 'inquire' on a case, you have to wait 30 days before inquiring again (dont know if its true but thats what i have been told by USCIS reps).

while the cust service exp is very nice and polite and is welcome, the result is still the same....the 485 case is still pending even after 4.5 months now. as an old addage goes, 'if something is too good to be true....it cant be true' (or somthing like that). as someone pointed out earlier in this thread...this sounds to good to be true and it smells fishy.

anyone who has worked on 'massive projects' or government bureaucracy anywhere knows that 'papertrail'/'documentation' is key. do u think TSC/USCIS is 'documenting' everything to be used how they see fit in the future? for example, this 'great cust svc exp' can be provided to US Congress as proof that how USCIS has 'improved' its level of service to its customers (us folks) but in the end the net result does not change...i am an optimist and am hoping that this is a sign of things to come and maybe this is just tip of the iceberg...hopefully this 'overhauling' of the cust exp part will eventually find its way thru all levels of immigration bureaucracy and we can all expect to be treated equally and fairly.

good luck to all.

PS: POJ, keep the humor alive...even tho i dont necessarily agree with u all the time...i have to agree u have a good 'style' of getting ur point across:)

Hey Guys,

After receiving an Email from UN, with his advice, I contacted USCIS through option 4. I got connected to TSC and a polite female answered, I gave her my SRC # and asked her to check the status of my app. Apparantly they received my RFE on March 23. My FP were done on April 13, and my application had jsut been sitting in a vortex - Receipt box. She said that she would forward my case to an officer. I asked her how long she thought it would take for an approval. She said based on the fact that they had all the info since March, they should process my case relatively soon. Well we'll see.

Roy1

Roy1

roy1 said:
Hey Guys,

After receiving an Email from UN, with his advice, I contacted USCIS through option 4. I got connected to TSC and a polite female answered, I gave her my SRC # and asked her to check the status of my app. Apparantly they received my RFE on March 23. My FP were done on April 13, and my application had jsut been sitting in a vortex - Receipt box. She said that she would forward my case to an officer. I asked her how long she thought it would take for an approval. She said based on the fact that they had all the info since March, they should process my case relatively soon. Well we'll see.

Roy1

Can you/anybody expalin how one can get connected to TSC, please. My RFE reply is going to be 90 days soon and was wondering if calling would help expedite the Case.