Called TSC directly!Possitive experience

Ellada Hadjisav

Registered Users (C)
Everyone,
I wanted to share with you my experience. After reading about how some of you had called TSC directly, I decided to give it a try. I was not on hold at all. A very polite person, Officer Sterling, answered the phone. I gave him my SRC and he put me on hold for very little. I told him that I did not receive a notice or anything, but I was calling to find out "if the FBI name check" has been completed. He was very surprised. He asked where I knew about this step. I told him about this forum, and he said that lots of people, applicants, are scared when they here "FBI name check." He told me to let you guys know that the "FBI Name Check" is NOTHING. It is not a big deal. It is just a fingerprint check. He then verified that my case and my husband's are both clear!!!! I have not received a fingerprint notice but yet my name check has been cleared. He said that now my case is pending and I should wait. He was willing to answer all kinds of questions that I have, but he had been on the phone long enough talking with me that I did not want to keep him any longer.I feel a lot better today! about the whole process. I don't know how much longer my wait will be......

Ellada

Geee.....

FBI Name Check is NOTHING & "is just the fingerprint" check.....That is one hillarious answer. I wonder who is answering this question...I wonder if INS appointed someone special to answer on this phone number :)

Glad that u shared,

Would u like to share RD/ND FP done any LUD change,

Please don't get this wrong, I am not trying to be rude, Are u principal applicant of your hubby?

Good luck

And why

And why exactly, did you have to tell them about the forum, where a bunch of people are conspiring ways to call them and make them spend time.....

This is exactly what I also experienced. I also was somehow talking to this officer who called himself sterling. He did not tell me that my name check was pending. I called last friday. And then he also put me on hold for a while. And then said that I should call him back on monday. He will check my case and let me know whats going on. I asked how could I talk to him directly. He said I should call the 1800 no, and ask for officer sterling.

Monday I called another rep was there. She was not willing to transfter to officer sterling. She said she can answer all my queries, and whatever she can answer would be the same as what sterling would be able to answer. So I asked about my case and asked if my name check has been done. She said my case was pending name check, and I should wait till it is done.

Thats all I could get. But somehow seeing all the other postings in the forum makes me think that TSC is somehow changed their act in terms of status. The reps are acting as if our case is good and almost done. I guess they are trying to make us believe that our case would be processed soon. Something funny is going on and I can smell it. Isnt it so?

Also I had called 3 weeks ago, and I was told the same story. That my case would be forward to a supervisor for review and I should wait for 30 days and see if something changes. Then when i spoke to sterling he was not aware of my case requested to be reviewed by supervisor.

Hmmmmm

Plese tell the direct phone no of TSC

Hello Ellada,
Can you please tell me the direct phone number of TSC. My case of 485 is pending for past 31 months.
Thanks
UKB

Ellada Hadjisav said:
Everyone,
I wanted to share with you my experience. After reading about how some of you had called TSC directly, I decided to give it a try. I was not on hold at all. A very polite person, Officer Sterling, answered the phone. I gave him my SRC and he put me on hold for very little. I told him that I did not receive a notice or anything, but I was calling to find out "if the FBI name check" has been completed. He was very surprised. He asked where I knew about this step. I told him about this forum, and he said that lots of people, applicants, are scared when they here "FBI name check." He told me to let you guys know that the "FBI Name Check" is NOTHING. It is not a big deal. It is just a fingerprint check. He then verified that my case and my husband's are both clear!!!! I have not received a fingerprint notice but yet my name check has been cleared. He said that now my case is pending and I should wait. He was willing to answer all kinds of questions that I have, but he had been on the phone long enough talking with me that I did not want to keep him any longer.I feel a lot better today! about the whole process. I don't know how much longer my wait will be......

Ellada

Response

slt: I shared with you exactly what my phone exchange has been with Officer Sterling. I am not in place to determine who that person is or why he said what he said. Apparently, I made a mistake by sharing my experience. I don't have a number that you don't. I dialed the number that's on my Receipt Notice--800-375-5283; I followed directions when the message came to someting like "you have multiple cases that might have been seperated," I pushed the number and it connected me to TSC. Why am I at fault for telling him about this forum? What's so wrong about that? He asked me how I knew about "FBI name check." I don't have a lawyer. I am learning things from this forum. I told him about it: so what?

PrinceofJungle:
I-140 RD 09/12/04 AP 12/10/04
I-485 RD 01/19/04
No LUDs
No FP
Yes, I am the principal applicant of my "hubby"--why do I sense sarcasm in your choice of words?

yoginm73: Thanks for sharing your experience.

ukb: The number I dialed is listed above. I hope you hear of your approval soon. You have been waiting for a long time. I know that I have long time to wait for. There are lots of people before me and others who applied in 2005. I called because I was curious to hear something. Anybody can call.

GOOD LUCK to all of you!

if speaking to the officer Sterling made you feel better than it was good :)

good luck anyways :)

Why Not Tell CIS...

Ellada Hadjisav:

I guess the whole point about NOT telling INS about this forus is:

1. We don't want any legal actions/investigation started by CIS or DHS on Mr. Rajiv Khanna for hosting this portal. He is doing a favour to all of us by providing a platform so that we can share our experiences/case history. The last thing we want is this forum closing due to INS/DHS investigation.

2. There are many desperate people in this forum who call Service Centers just to get the status of their pending applications, and that could annoy the officers. This might affect the genuine callers as the officers may not entertain them if everyone starts calling service centers just to know the status.

If I were you, I would have told the officer that I came to know about FBI name check from my friends/collegues....

Long Live Immigration Portal Forum.........

Talk to different officers

Since I got the email in March 2005 from FBI stating they completed my name check on February 11, 2005, I had talked to about five different officers (all females) in the past 3 months. In March, an officer told me that my name check was cleared as she could tell. I was happy with the answer. Then in April when I called about my husband's name check, an officer told me both of our name checks were still pending by then. After that, I was told they never got the update for our name check since September 2004, which was the time when they requested it. The funny thing is, there were 2 times I was told that name check is the same as "finger print check", and I shouldn't worry about it.

So I am all confused. But I am so sure FP check is not the same as name check. Also when I called CSC emergency line in early April as POJ suggested, I was told my name check was done based on my A#. However, I was told three times in May that my case is pending due to pending name check. So, who I could believe???

Ellada Hadjisav said:
slt: I made a mistake by sharing my experience.

Wouldn't it be unfair if u judge ur decession based on one person comments?,

This is open immg community fourm, this fourm run by give and take basees, many of quiet readers and never reconozed that they do owe somehing what they are taking somthing from here, and they never came foward to help ppl (may be one day they will feel guilt and feel they owe from this community).

But there are also many good ppl too (like u :D ) who share thier valueable exp and helping others to learn and aware of somthing what they don't know about.

We all appreciate ppl who are sharing their percious exp and useful info.

Ellada Hadjisav said:
Why am I at fault for telling him about this forum? What's so wrong about that?

Absolutly no fault at all, and Nothing wrong u did, if I was asked I would have had same answer u did.

They are already aware of it so no one need to worry about. this is free country all have fredom to speach w/o any fear.

I am sure 'salt' oh sorry 'slt' (btw he is nice :D ) didn't mean in that way,

We expect u to keep continue ur support.

>>Yes, I am the principal applicant of my "hubby"--why do I sense sarcasm
>>in your choice of words?

Remember! I am Prince :D
btw correct question was "Are u principal applicant or your hubby?
not 'of' ur hubby.... typo!

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Please

Please Please Please, when you call this direct #: Be nice and try to avoid using for simply a status check. This is a very small window of opportunity and they will definitely close it and will never reopen if it is abused.

Thanks

PrinceofJungle:
Thank you very much for your clarifications. I do agree with you that I should not base my decision on this person's comments. I just wanted to share with the forum what he had said. No change on my status because of him. I am waiting like all of you. I really like this forum a lot! There are other fora online but his one is the best!

IHateTsc: I did not give out the address or name when I referred to the forum. When he asked me how I knew about the "FBI Name Check" step, I told him that I belong to a forum online and that's how I knew about it. I did not give anybody's name out or webpage. As PrinceofJungle said below, this is a free country; they are aware of fora like this and everybody has the right and freedom of speech. Afterall, this is not the only immigration forum. There are so many other ones: this one though is the best!

FreeHeart: I understand your frustration and confusion over this matter and misleading communications you have had. Have you had any LUD or any RFE? I hope you hear someting soon.

Good luck everyone!

IHateTsc said:
Ellada Hadjisav:

I guess the whole point about NOT telling INS about this forus is:

1. We don't want any legal actions/investigation started by CIS or DHS on Mr. Rajiv Khanna for hosting this portal. He is doing a favour to all of us by providing a platform so that we can share our experiences/case history. The last thing we want is this forum closing due to INS/DHS investigation...

Refreshing ur memory when u posted
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=176436
IHateTsc said:
Dear BanglaBabu,
I guess the .......

"I was wondering if we (2002 and 2003 485 applicants) all can get together and contact prominent AILA lawyers like Murthy or Rajiv Khanna or local senators/congressmen and send our complaints to TSC director about clearing the old 485 backlog."

Don't u think that only coward ppl do like that, one post u are encuraging ppl to come fowared, and now u are blamming to 'Ellada' that why did she told.

I belive If I was asked I would have told exact what 'Ellada' told.
Why are u so scare and from what? this is free country and all have right of free speach.

Do not blame on her, I strongly on her side whatever she told them.

How come u make 'U' turn?, read ur post and than blame others.

Look at her she is women and have enough braveness to speak turth.

What about you? u started ur name with 'Hate..' and posting asking ppl to come foward for somthing, I can bet you that 'YOU WILL BE THE FIRST AND ONLY WHO WILL BE HIDING' on what u are purposing in thread for. :D

If u can't encourage ppl for good work, atleast don't critisize on them.

Good LUck

Thank You!

PrinceofJungle!
Thanks for your response and support! I enjoyed reading your link with "IHateTsc" comments in recent discussions. What an oxymoron! "IHateTsc" ought to decide what s/he believes in for real.

Good luck!

Ellada Hadjisav said:
What an oxymoron! "IHateTsc" ought to decide what s/he believes in for real.
Good luck!

If I am interpreting correctly in visual language? :D

HTML:
       (`-.          ,-')
        \ \\        / //
         \ \\      / //
          \ \\    / //
           \ `````-//
          (___)(___)-.
           (0)  (0)``-._
            |~   ~ , `-._
            |      |  `-._
            |     /\   `-._        __..---'''''-.._.._
            |     | \   `-._  _.--'                _  `.
            )     |  \      ``                     \`\  \
           /      |   \                             | `\ \
          /_....__)    \                            |   `\\
         /        \     |                          /      ))
        |          |    |                         /      ((((
        |          |    |                        /        ))))
        | () ()    |     \     |          |  _.-'         (((
        `.        .'      `._. |______..| |-'|         
          `------'           | || |     | || |
                             | || |     | || |
                             | || |     | || |  
                             | || |     | || |   
                       _____ | || |_____| || |
                      /     `` |` /     ` |` |
                      \________\__\_______\__\
                       """""""""   """""""'"""

Prince of Jungle:

Your language and analysis of my comments sounds exactly like a junglee !

I'm not coward. I had appealed to people in this forum to come forward and start taking some action on filing a lawsuit against TSC on thier unfail I-485 processing. If I had money I would have done it myself. If we come together and we could share the attorney expenses. But, unfortunately, no one came forward...........

About informing CIS officer about this forum, I'm not aware of other forums, and I'm not interested in other forums. I agree, this is a free country. But do you have guts to raise your voice against CIS and DHS openly ? Come on. My whole point was about INS starting any investigation on this portal.

FYI, I have already sent a letter to TSC director about my complaints about the unfair 485 processing by TSC. I'm least worried if my 485 is rejected by TSC just becasue of that letter. And, I'm not a desperate guy to get my GC either. If I get it its ok, otherwise I'm ready to go back. My whole point was about raising our voices against injustice and unfair processing.

You did not even bother to reply to my appeal.........Perhaps you are afraid that your 485 might be rejected if you join the lawsuite. You sound like a coward to me....

Question

IHateTsc: what 'appeal' are you talking about. Can you share some details on it? I don't recall reading anything about it.

You said that you sent a letter to TSC about the unfairness of the way applicatons are processed, but yet you claim that you don't care if your petition gets rejected, and that if you don't get your GC you will return to your country. Your sending the letter demonstrates that you DO care and you are tired of waiting. Have you heard back from TSC?

Good luck.

IHateTsc said:
Prince of Jungle:

Your language and analysis of my comments sounds exactly like a junglee !
......... Come on. .....
........... You sound like a coward to me....

Respected Your Highness,

I appologize if my words sounded like junglee (Illiterate) to you. :D
All was meant to tell how to treat/behave to 'Flowers' in immigration kingdom :D . if u disagree with someone, then disagree with respect, be polite, and give them their honor they deserve.

I would like to share you somthing, what I still remember. it may help you to polish ur incredible 'guts'.

sincerly
P.O.J

-------------------------

A sage presented a prince with a set of three small dolls. The prince was not amused.

"Am I a girl that you give me dolls?" he asked.

"This is a gift for a future king," said the man. "If you look carefully, you'll see a hole in the ear of each doll."

"So?"

The sage handed him a piece of string.
"Pass it through each doll," he said.

Intrigued, the prince picked up the first doll and put the string into the ear.
It came out from the other ear.

"This is one type of person," said the man. "Whatever you tell him, comes out from the other ear. He doesn't retain anything."

The prince put the string into the second doll. It came out from the mouth.
"This is the second type of person," said the man. "Whatever you tell him, he tells everybody else."

The prince picked up the third doll and repeated the process. The string did not reappear from anywhere else.

"This is the third type of person," said the man. "Whatever you tell him is locked up within him. It never comes out."

"What is the best type of person?" asked the prince.

The man handed him a fourth doll, in answer.
When the prince put the string into the doll, it came out from the other ear.
"Do it again," said the sage. The prince repeated the process. This time the string came out from the mouth. When he put the string in a third time, it did not come out at all.

"This is the best type of person," said the sage. "To be trustworthy, a man must know when not to listen, when to remain silent and when to speak out."

-------------------------

Good Luck