Called TSC 8/17

nj_case

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I just spoke to a IO at TSC. The wait was less than 5 mins. She checked and said everything was clear and had to just wait. So I asked her about the LUDs I had on 8/10, 8/12 & 8/13. She said the officer reveiwed your case and was pre adjudicated. She said may be something was missing that she doesnt know may be that was the reason officer didnot approve it(basically she was just guessing). She asked me to call back in 60 days if it doesnt get approved.

I just thought I will let everyone know who had LUDs on 8/10, 8/12 & 8/13.

Thanks

The LUD on 8/10 was late in the evening, I think (people, please correct me if your 8/10 LUD was during regular working hours). I'm estimating this was around 6.30pm TSC time.

The LUD on 8/12 was on a Sunday - I highly doubt a CAO works on Sundays (unless they're still doing overtime).

As far as my case is concerned, the LUDs on 8/13 and 8/14 for me were early in the morning, and I'm on the east coast. Again, well before normal working hours for TSC.

While I'd like to believe the "pre-adjudicated" theory and assume a visa number has been assigned to me, I don't really know how much credibility can be given to the IO's guess.

Still, thanks for the update, nj_case.

I just called and confirmed(?) Following

1. Name is cleared back in Feb 2005
2. FP2 results were received and uploaded on May 15 2007.
3. No Visa# or Officer assigned to the case

Donno the reason for no approval. It is confirmed that thay are playing lottery!

Donno the reason for no approval. It is confirmed that thay are playing lottery!

wow..good news that your name check is cleared
Hopefully you may get approval soon
rightnow no one is bothered about 2006 filiers from TSC man

oops

your LUDs are looking good... keep your fingers crossed!

Same here:

Got connected to IO in 12 min, she was nice of checking all....

1. FBI Name Check is cleared 9/21/05
2. FP2 results were received and uploaded on May 11 2007.
3. She is not sure about Visa# allocated.
4. Case is not assigned to the Officer.
5. Regarding I-140 LUD, No answer from her...she was clue less...

Regarding Visa number's available from Sept, she said she don't have any idea. She said the visa numbers available is only after Oct'07 even though your PD is current with Sept visa bulletin.....:mad:

wow..good news that your name check is cleared
Hopefully you may get approval soon
rightnow no one is bothered about 2006 filiers from TSC man

I cannot be happy because TSC is very consistent in their inconsistency. I think we should call 10 times and take the average or better Toss a coin, heads means cleared :)

oops

You get approval in 2-5 days if nothing is missing from your file and visa numbers are available. Some one is working on your case otherwise you don't see many LUD changes for all 3 of you.

Number to call TSC

Hello,

I have lost TSC Customer Service and sequence of options to reach Immigration officer. Could you help me please?

Thank you

You get approval in 2-5 days if nothing is missing from your file and visa numbers are available. Some one is working on your case otherwise you don't see many LUD changes for all 3 of you.

Thanks Buddy! I pray that your wish comes true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talked to IIO in TSC.
Nothing new but couple of important peaces of data:
First of all she gave me id number of the officer that has my case. No idea how to use it though. googling id doesn't help :)

Secondly I was told if case is with the officer the decision should be made by the end of the fiscal year i.e. 09/30.

Talked to IIO in TSC.
Nothing new but couple of important peaces of data:
First of all she gave me id number of the officer that has my case. No idea how to use it though. googling id doesn't help :)

Secondly I was told if case is with the officer the decision should be made by the end of the fiscal year i.e. 09/30.

All the best man
At least you know your case is with real officer who can approve your case
hope you may get the approval soon

That is in line with another person's conversation with another TSC IO who said folks should be approved by start of Oct. Given the history of unreliable answers given by the IOs, not sure how much weight this one carries.

Namecheck results upload failure

I spoke to TSC representative 5 minutes ago. Checked again that my case is pending due to NC. Additional piece of information from the person on the phone is that thousands of namecheck results (that is what she said) were not uploaded from the FBI due to technical problems. She blames FBI for that. They are aware of the problem now and decision to resolve this is coming. She assumed that it might be the case for me too, but I doubt it.

That is in line with another person's conversation with another TSC IO who said folks should be approved by start of Oct. Given the history of unreliable answers given by the IOs, not sure how much weight this one carries.
So far the response seems legit as she gave me correct date for FP2 upload (the date of FP2), namecheck status is the same as was given by TSC IIO in July and on Infopass. Plus that extra id info.

As for 09/30 deadline it's just 6 weeks left to verify if it's true/false.
Not a big deal considering my first EBGC process was started in May 99 (and ended unsuccessfully in 2002 because of idiotic management of the previous company).

I didn't see any LUDs in August so I'm kinda skeptical.

:confused: Called TSC tody - 08/17. After holding for about 30 min, an IO took my call. She checked my case with A# and told me that my FP results are good but my namecheck is pending. She also mentioned no visa number allocated/no officer assigned yet. Asked about my recent LUDs, she was clueless. Atleast she was polite in answering my questions. :confused: