Called the IIO at 3.45 PM 10/11/2002

lca123

Registered Users (C)
To All:

I spoke to the IIO and she mentioned that they are processing cases upto 9/15 and my application (October 2001) will be picked up after 60 days.

This is a joke I keep seeing October approvals which make me happy and then I call the IIO and I dont know what to say.

God help us!!!!

You shouldn't have called...

unless you have reasons other than just checking status after seeing so many people getting disappointing answers

Originally posted by bandra
To All:

I spoke to the IIO and she mentioned that they are processing cases upto 9/15 and my application (October 2001) will be picked up after 60 days.

This is a joke I keep seeing October approvals which make me happy and then I call the IIO and I dont know what to say.

God help us!!!!

Don't worry about what IIO says,
My experience is 3 weeks back I called IIO they said my Application will take 6-8 weeks to get processed.
But I got the approval yesterday ( Rd 09/24). If you lucky then you will get to talk to some nice IIO.
I hope, you have waited atleast more than 2 years and 2 more weeks/months is not a big deal.

I think all october filers(early oct or late Oct) should call by mid November(if not approved) by that time INS will release the date which they are processing officially. They do it every two months(correct me if I am wrong). Last time there offical release was on September 23 and that says they are processing case till 15th Sep. They will keep repeating this till they come up with their new offical release so their is no point calling them