Called TCO Today

spattalil

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
I did called the TSC today, fortunatley I got a new IO , she was nice. The following conversation happened

IO : please give your Receipt No
Me: Eacxxxxxxx

IO: what can I do
Me: I had my FP last May, I am not seeing any update on my case

IO: That will not be there, no update for your FP
Me: I am worried that it reached you

IO: I will check
IO: Yes, it is fine, we got the FP

Me: Is a VISA no is allotted to my case
IO: I will not be able to know that

Me: Is an IO is assigned to my case
Io: No, it is not

Me: I was waiting for so many years...is there any reason for the hold up
IO: I will not be able to tell anything about that.

Me: Ok, thanks

She was nice..but I am depressed..I believe this is taking a toll on me, I was not able to concentrate...a Big DR is happening in my office, I could not concentrate because of this GC issue, whenever I see a post with PD 2001...I am getting scarred...because of this uncertinity...I am loosing my hope. There is no change my status.. I am really feeling bad myself. My whole life was like this....waiting for something...normally I do all the proper things...but the result takes a big toll on me. Everyday...I try my e-mail to see the magic e-mail....I know everybody is going through this...:( :( :(

PD May2 2003
RD Dec 2004
FP1 04/14/2005
FP 2 05/09/2007
Transferred to TSC 03/07/07
485 LUD 03/15/2007

I understand

I can understand your pain
It is distracting
IT IS DEPRESSION
I HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALOT IN LIFE AND STILL TROUBLES
THIS TROUBLE, PERSONAL TROUBLE EVERYTHING

I FELL LIKE TAKING POISION, BUT IF ITS IN FRONT OF ME I WILL TAKE IT, I DONT KNOW WHERE TO BUY IT..

ONE INJECTION AND ALL THE PAIN AND SUFFERING IS GONE

IF PEOPLE CALL ME LOSER, THATS FINE, ANYWAYS WHAT DID I WIN

GC IS NOT THE ONLY THING, BUT ALONG WITH ITS UNAVAILABILITY CAME LOT OF TROUBLES, FOES EVERYTHING...

Yellowrocks, your post is really disturbing. Please do not get depressed. You still have a better life than a lot of people in the world, even in the US.
Count your blessings. GC is one part of our lifes, not the whole thing, as to consider suicide because you dont have it.
I am really sorry you feel this way, maybe taking a break and disconnect yourself from a while like a vacation will be good for you.

Hello,
I did called the TSC today, fortunatley I got a new IO , she was nice. The following conversation happened

IO : please give your Receipt No
Me: Eacxxxxxxx

IO: what can I do
Me: I had my FP last May, I am not seeing any update on my case

IO: That will not be there, no update for your FP
Me: I am worried that it reached you

IO: I will check
IO: Yes, it is fine, we got the FP

Me: Is a VISA no is allotted to my case
IO: I will not be able to know that

Me: Is an IO is assigned to my case
Io: No, it is not

Me: I was waiting for so many years...is there any reason for the hold up
IO: I will not be able to tell anything about that.

Me: Ok, thanks

She was nice..but I am depressed..I believe this is taking a toll on me, I was not able to concentrate...a Big DR is happening in my office, I could not concentrate because of this GC issue, whenever I see a post with PD 2001...I am getting scarred...because of this uncertinity...I am loosing my hope. There is no change my status.. I am really feeling bad myself. My whole life was like this....waiting for something...normally I do all the proper things...but the result takes a big toll on me. Everyday...I try my e-mail to see the magic e-mail....I know everybody is going through this...:( :( :(

PD May2 2003
RD Dec 2004
FP1 04/14/2005
FP 2 05/09/2007
Transferred to TSC 03/07/07
485 LUD 03/15/2007

be patient.. relief for you is around the corner.. don't forget me when you are approved and i tell you, i told you so.. all the very best...

Lot of Other Issues Other than GC

Lots of other issues also other than GC
I Seriously want to loose breath in matter of seconds without pain
having enough pain already
i dont have any purpose of life

If anyone knows how to make career in films, i am really a good actor(good at imitating)

I will try that one out last
because other than that, personal life is messed up

You are right techbuyer..
I was feeling depressed about this gc crap too...
But hell ya..that is not the end of life..

Even if i have to go back to india , that is not the end of the world..
I am way well off compared to the days when 6 of us were jammed into a stinky lodge room in majestic , bangalore 11yrs back .. hunting for a job..Sometimes even skipping meals , or finding new ways to live on 30 ruppees a day..

I am sure all you guys are way well off than when you graduated and started looking for a job..

Know the inner strength in you..

Yellowrocks , think about the blessings in your life..Don't sweat it out man..There is only one life

Yellowrocks, your post is really disturbing. Please do not get depressed. You still have a better life than a lot of people in the world, even in the US.
Count your blessings. GC is one part of our lifes, not the whole thing, as to consider suicide because you dont have it.
I am really sorry you feel this way, maybe taking a break and disconnect yourself from a while like a vacation will be good for you.

Guys don't go by today's IO answer of the day "Case is not assigned to officer". Two weeks ago I called answer is "Case is assigned to officer" and today I called she (not our favorite lady) says "Case is not assigned to officer". Not that I want to hear nice answer always, but I don;t believe IO response when the answer differ every time.

Just pray god and keep doing what you doing, don't press panic button after every time speaking to TSC IO.

My .0001 cent

yellowrocks... hang in there. Each one of us has a purpose in life.... My prayers are with you, whatever is happening remember... if there is life there is hope!

Hi friends,
yellowrocks... why do you get so depressed, look down you are much better than a million or billion living around the world. GC giving you little relax, than anything else, but life is something you have to think of than the stupid USCIS troubling people. Be optimistic, on a fine morning you are going to get approved and then you smile at yourself, and say what a stupid I am wasting all my time thinking of it.
Be happy and enjoy your time with family and friends and try to share it with others.
Good luck my friends. In my case an SR I got last month stating that my case pending for background checks and contact them only after 6 months. I got approved this week so do not loose your hope. Fight! My contact with senators office actually pushed my case, so try which ever way u can.

Lots of other issues also other than GC
I Seriously want to loose breath in matter of seconds without pain
having enough pain already
i dont have any purpose of life

If anyone knows how to make career in films, i am really a good actor(good at imitating)

I will try that one out last
because other than that, personal life is messed up
Yellow rock there are tough times and there are good times. You are goign through a tough patch there. Buddy please hold on and fight the fight against issues which are in your hands/which you can solve.
While GC is not really in your hands join thousands of other legal immigrants @ IV and then you can make a difference.
I hope Your issues get resolved soon.

Yellowrocks life is complex,social stressors and issues like GC issue among other things can cause a good man (or women) to feel down--- you need to talk to somebody--trusted friend,family member or your doctor. What you are talking in your posts are some of the symptoms of depression--you need to seek help.
Take care my friend.

Yes I Dont Need Food

Yes I Dont Need Food
I Will Die Out Of Starvation

But Poision Is Better So Instead Of Not Giving Me Food Give Me Poision
I Will Explain You My Troubles In Person, Meet Me And Then You Tell That What To Do...

I Told You, Gc Is Not My Only Problem
There Are Lots Other
Which State Are You In?

Yes I Dont Need Food
I Will Die Out Of Starvation

But Poision Is Better So Instead Of Not Giving Me Food Give Me Poision
I Will Explain You My Troubles In Person, Meet Me And Then You Tell That What To Do...

I Told You, Gc Is Not My Only Problem
There Are Lots Other
Which State Are You In?

Dude life's a b*tch. As far as problems are concerned, I am second to none.

many 2001 cases pending.

There are many 2001 cases pending.
And every one's life is different.
Open up your eyes and there are so many people around like you.

folks, don't waste your time pacifying yellowrocks...she is a figment of imagination....yes, i mean it...he's a she...look at this url: http://www.myspace.com/yellowrocks

She is not even in the line for GC..she is just pumping us all with her provocative postings..she gets a kick out of our sermons...Ignore him/her and get on with your lives...Amen.

hello,
GC_Constipation , I appreciate your wishes, I get everything in life with a long struggle, but this one is the longest one. But I am liitle bit lost because, I am close but not close....that is why

Thanks again for the encouragment