called NSC Today and interesting info.....

dice12

Registered Users (C)
ALL CSC folks

listen here. I called NSC and lady told me that your security checks are pending and I asked is there anything I can do then she told me for that we need your FP results then I told her you can schedule it for me then she told me that your receipt starts with WAC then your FP will again go to california service center. so instead of that I will request your FP results from CSC and after that you should be okay and it will take 5 weeks to receive it. looks like CSC folks are unluckiest........

so is anybody got this kind of response?

dice12
EB3 PD 2001
485 RD DEC.04

ALL CSC folks

listen here. I called NSC and lady told me that your security checks are pending and I asked is there anything I can do then she told me for that we need your FP results then I told her you can schedule it for me then she told me that your receipt starts with WAC then your FP will again go to california service center. so instead of that I will request your FP results from CSC and after that you should be okay and it will take 5 weeks to receive it. looks like CSC folks are unluckiest........

so is anybody got this kind of response?

dice12
EB3 PD 2001
485 RD DEC.04

When was you last FP taken? Was it before your case got transferred or after?

That does not make sense because FP results are valid for 18 months. So you should not need another FP. My case for example I took my FP in Sep 2006. I think you should call your Senator.