Called INS today

ferjo

Registered Users (C)
This was the first time I called INS, and was told my case is with am examier, I asked her is examier the same as officer, I was told yes. I asked if my FP/Medical is okay, she said she doesn\'t have information on that. I ask so there is no RFE yet? she said no.

She also gave me estimate of 2 to 4 weeks.

Question for you guys out there
Is examier the same as IIO officer?

I forgot to ask when I was assigned to an officer (well, not sure about if my case is considered assigned yet)

Thanks.

RD/ND 11.00, all of my friends with later ND/RD has got approval in the last two weeks. I am in Detroit.

Examiner are different from IIO. ( IIOs are called call center representatives in other industries)

Ferjo - Question for you

You said your friends with later RD/ND than you have already been approved.

Can you give their approximate RD/ND?

Were they under NSC?

thanks.

Sure Parasite.

Three friends of mine. One with Mid Nov ND, one with Nov 30 ND, one with Dec. 7 ND. The Dec. 7 one got AP Three weeks ago, Mid Nov one AP two weeks ago, Nov 30 one got approved Nov. 28.

That is why I am quite anxious, since I am ahead of all of them in ND, and we are all in Detroit.

Hope that help you.

Can you tell me if their RD ar also in Nov

I have a feeling that these Nov ND cases that are approved have an Oct RD .... I have only seen one Nov RD apart from those out of the \'Q\' ones line Feb\'01 etc ...... Please post the RD\'s of these people who got approved .....

Thanks