Called INS 2:00PM TODAY

coco199832

Registered Users (C)
I called INS moment ago to update my home address. My case still pending. The lady said that they were processing Sept.15 case now, my case was a Nov. case (by my ND), SO I will have to wait for at least 2 months. Why some people is pocessed by RD, some by ND? Or it is just the IIO confuses abou this?

RD: 10/18/01
ND: 11/26/01

i called too..

I called IIO today too at around 12.30 pm. My RD is October 5th. the lady i talked to clearly said that my case was entered in the system in November. This means the notice date. Dont worry too much on the RD/ND issue. I am sure you would hear something on your case in the October processing time frame itself.

Today my friend called IIO at 12:00. ( RD 10/24)
Case is pending. They will pick his case around 1week of nov.
She also said to apply EAD before 30days.
but my friend is applying before 50 days for safe.

guy's dont sweat on whatever IIO say about RD/ND , I have spoken twice in last one month first time I was told that my receipt Date is in Nov (as per ND) , 2nd time IIO told me that my case was Received on 21st Sept (As per RD ) .

Hi,

If the lady at INS said they are processing Sept 15th cases.. what about the cases before that?

Mine is Sept06th '01... when can I expect to be having my I-485 approved.? Are they just leaving these types of cases just hanging?

Please advise

Thx...