Called IIO Just Now

DukhiMann

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,
I just called the TSC and got a super nice IIO. She looked at my and my wife's case and offered to send the fingerprinting request manually for us after confirming the address.

The surprising part was that I got through to TSC in 2 minutes and only had to wait about 6 or 7 minutes.

She said that if you filed more than a year ago (I am another unlucky June Filer of 2001 - ND Aug 2001), they have been told to manually send the notice to the FP Schedular guys.

I have called twice before but this was a pure pleasure to talk to someone who is not ready to bite your head off.

Lets see what happens next. .......

I agree with DukhiMann 100% , my wife finally got to talk to a very nice IIO last week , and we are also a part of the june -Aug 2001 filers and she told my wife that she would request our fringer prints , intially i thought this was just one of those nice officers whose says good things but nothing happens , but behold ----we recvd our notices today -----finally , but guys keep calling because lot of times you get IIO's who tell you they can't help you in any way , but finally you do get one who helps you out, so the trick is keep calling , hope everyone else in this forum from 2001 timeframe get their fringerprints soon, chow for now

my nd day is aug 29 2001

Phone number

If your papers are filed at Texas then the number to call is 1-214-381-1423

Best Of Luck !!

How long it takes

DukhiMann,
After looking at your post, I called INS immediately, Thanks to you . As you said I got the phone line within 2 mins. I talked to IIO she was very polite and confirmed my address and said she would request FP to me and my wife.
But she said to wait atleast 1 month to get it. Even I am in that time frame(Jun'01-Aug'01)
Does she said same thing to you or just me ? Any comments on this issue is appreciated.

PD Jan 2000

I-485
RD - July 01
ND - Aug 27 01

If any guys looking at posts, call now - you can get the line pretty soon.

rvonguru ,

I asked her the timeframe to expect the FP notice but She told me that once she sends a request, its out of her hands and she could not give me a time frame.

But If you see all the posts here, It usually is within a few weeks that you get them.

So I am hopeful for the FP notice soon but at the same time, do not like this Approval freeze news and the resulting backlogs being created because of all the new procedures.

But , the only way to keep our sanity in this twisted mess is to take one step at a time.
So I am hoping to hear some good news and then preparing myself for more waiting.........
:rolleyes:

Hi All,

I 've also talked to IIO just now and he is also very nice and he took a couple of minutes to check some thing and he said that he is going to order FPs to me and my wife and we 're going to get within 2 - 3 weeks. This is the first time I 've got this kind of message from IIO.

Hope we all '01 filers will receive a good news in comming weeks if not days.

Happy holidays & merry christmas.

- Why-R

I kust called the number also

I spoke to a lady...reasonbly cordial. I gave her my SRC and see if she could rquest an FP for me. She said that I applied this year (my ND is 2/19/02) and that they are currently requesting FPs for those filed in 2001. When I asked when can I call back and request for FPs, she said 'in about 6 months'.

So guys/gals with 2001 ND, go ahead and call this number: 214 381-1423. The wait time was about 5 minutes.

Good luck to you all!

Kamalhasan

No Luck.

Hi all,

I called TSC and the IIO was not nice and she was sounding very tired of answering phone calls. I asked her about my FP and she said she will add my src# on the big scheduler machine for the FP to be generated automatically. She also said that it take upto 6 months for me to get the FP.

What does this mean???

ND: 11/15/2001

It just means that you got a bad IIO.

Try again some other day / time and pray you get a good one the next time.

I got a good one at my third try.
Ist was extrmely hostile and ready to bite your head off.
2nd was OK but unwilling to help.
It worked for me the third time......

Call IIO this morning...

and she seemed to be very nice and supportive.
When I brought up the fingerprinting issue she said
"I wish I could help you with it but...
I just gonna give a friendly advice: don't waste your time and money because it is out of our hands... it is entirely dependent on the National Scheduler and if any IIO telling you that she can schedule it manually for you it's misleading because that's not true!"
When I mentioned that some people actually got theirs after calling to the INS she said it's got to be pure co-insidence.
So I don't know guy what to think and where to go from here...

ND 08/01

Cool..

Guys,

I talked to the IIO again today and this time I got a good lady and she took SRC#'s of mine and my wife's and put me on hold for 5 min and she scheduled the FP for us. She said it will take atleast 2 to 3 months for us to receive the FP.

I asked her whether this will happen or else it will be a waste of time for us and she said that we should be receiving it in 2 months.

So all 2001 filers as every over here are saying please call TSC and schedule your FP.

All guru's and senior's does this sound genuine??

Thanks in Advance,

ND: 11/15/2001

Hi Immi555,

It's kind of strange to know that the IIO told 2 - 3 months and normally we hear 2- 3 weeks in the postings. When I called on 12/24 the IIO took 3-4 minutes after asking all our details including the mailing address and told me that I would be getting the FP notice 2 - 3 weeks.

Why-R2
ND 11/01/01
PD 05/01/00
INDIA:confused:

Got Finger printing Notice

Hi Guys,
I called INS on 23rd Dec and she said my finger printing will be scheduled in one month. She was absolutely right. Yesterday I got my FP notice schedule(Just one week after calling) for 21st Jan' 03.
So guys who has I-485 notice date between Jun'01 - Aug'01 keep calling.

My I-485 RD Jul'01
ND Aug 27 '02

FP scheduled Jan 21st 03.

I guess IIO ordered the FP on same day that is 23rd december.

Neither Online nor automated phone message has been updated.

I guess IIO ordered the FP on same day that is 23rd december.

No updates where done on Online or automated phone message

Rvonguru,

Which state are you in. I probably called a few hours before you on the 23rd but I'm still waiting.

I'm in Florida

:confused: