Called IIO AVM Message /EAD / AP Renewal

zipmoon

Registered Users (C)
I have a Couple of q's on EAD Renewal
1)in the form for Q 11 Have you ever applied for employment authorization do you check yes if it is EAD renewal .
2)Current immigration Status - is that H1B or EAD
3)is it Ok if i file with last years photo i had extra taken last year

Does everybody file for AP renewal along with EAD my EAD and AP expire on 10 Dec. how long does it take to renew?

My AVM message says ' ur FP were received on Dec 19th and are Pending Reveiw ' What does that mean. i called FBI and they have cleared my FP .
How many people have the message as pending reveiw. has anyone got approved after getting this AVM message

I called IIO and the lady asked me to Renew EAD when i called to ask the Status of my case.

My details EAC 02-032 RD 9/5 ND 11/10

:rolleyes: :D
1)in the form for Q 11 Have you ever applied for employment authorization do you check yes if it is EAD renewal .
Answer: YES

2)Current immigration Status - is that H1B or EAD
Answer: H1b if you are on H1b visa and not using EAD for your job. AOS (Adjustment Of Status) if you are using EAD.

3)is it Ok if i file with last years photo i had extra taken last year
Answer: I think it is always safe to follow the rules especially after 9/11. Please try to get new photos (two for EAD and two for AP)

Please prefer to apply EAD/AP together. It will speed your process. I did renew my EAD and AP together on 9/29/2002(mailed date). I am waiting for approval and I will check AVM tonight. As per my lawyer AP was taking 30 to 60 days and EAD 60 to 90 days.

I have no idea for last question.

Good luck to you.
:D

zipmoon

My spouse's AVM also plays the "pending review" message...we had our FP done in Mar'02

Don't worry about pending review

You don't have to worry about ".. pending review" message. Many cases including ours got approved directly after this message.

Vaman