vkb

Registered Users (C)
My Details

EB-2 NIW
PD: 8/98
RD 8/18/99
ND 9/10/99
EAC-99-262-5****

Talked to a lady IIO just now. She told me that my application is in "final adjucation stage,
and I should here something within a week."

Please share your thoughts.
Thanks

No Title

Spoke to an IIO at 11.30 am today. Wanted to check my status since I saw several people with PD, RD, ND and FP date, all after mine but getting the final approval.

MY RD/ND is aug 99 and fp is July\'00.
case # is EAC-99-240-xxxxx.
the iio said that my case is being processed and no decision is made yet. I asked what she meant by \'being processed\'. She said it is somewhere in the field, and I need to wait for 4-6 weeks to get an answer.
This looks like a std reply. I am not sure I will get a different answer 4-6 weeks down the line. Just hoping that this will end soon.
BTW, my PD is July\'96, category:EB3, country:INDIA.
Anybody with similar details still waiting ?

No Title

Hi Gopi Sun,

My details are same as yours. EAC99-236-5xxxx. I talked at an IIO at 8.15 this morning. She told me that my case was "in the area it is supposed to be". I asked her what that meant and she said that they were processing Aug cases. I asked her it is was with an officer and she said that it wasnt but it would soon be. she said that it would take 40-60 days to receive an answer. The 40-60 days is a standard answer but I beleive I am close. So are you. I wonder what "in the area it is supposed to be" means.

No Title

I talked to an IIO a week ago and they said it is under review and would take 4 to 6 weeks.
rd/nd july 15th/aug 3rd eac -99-232-5**************, but see lot of approvals end of aug and beginning of sept?

What is happening???

No Title

RD. 8/2/99, ND. 8/16/99, FP 7/3/00, EAC-99-242-xxxxx, still waiting. It looks like they put a lot of early August cases on hold and process the Sept. cases. So frustrating.