Called IIO and by accident she almost

gheewalabhai888

Registered Users (C)
sent an inquiry but she suddenly backed up.
She finally said inquiries can't be sent unless the case has been pending for 26 months (2 years and 2 months).

ghee,
do you have any idea as what a typical response will be even if she has sent an inquirey? thanks,aghajan

Let me guess

You case was sitting in a shelf, which is falling apart due to paper overweight casued by the huge backlog. Your papers were scattered all over and need to be reassembled, and put to another not so sturdy shelf.

Even worse,

your scattered paper might have been used to make play-aeroplanes and finally flown into the recycle bin.

They may move and assign to an officer.

Its all purely how one officer feels on that day. It is crazy we can guess anything.
I have looked around my LIN numbers closely and they have open almost every file above and below my number within the last 4 weeks and mine has not be touched. As you said it could be crushed on the bottom with the huge backlog or made paper aeroplanes to play during coffee breaks.

Re: They may move and assign to an officer.

Originally posted by gheewalabhai888
... they have open almost every file above and below my number within the last 4 weeks and mine has not be touched.

ghee, if it is any consolation, that is exactly the situation with me... they seem to pass over my file each time they pull something out of my feb ND shelf. guess they just like me too much to let me go just yet!