Called IIO @8.02 on 07/27/2001....RD 09/05/2000 ND 10/03/2000

unix

Registered Users (C)
She told me that the case is still pending and right now they are processing September 2000 Cases. She did not give me the estimated time.

Hope this helps!!!

Does your case consider as Oct. case?

I have a similar RD and ND as yours. But on the AVM it is said that my RD is Oct.3, which is actually ND on the I485 receipt. Also IIO said my RD is OCt.3. Is that the same as yours?

Yes VSC goes as per ND

VSC Goes as per ND.My case RD is Sep and ND is Oct. AVM Says "Your application received.....With ND date"

Wait for some more days.Most probably 1 st week of the Aug is the best time to call IIO.But First lets check AVM.

Kiran

what number did you call?

did you call the 802-527-4913 number ? I have been trying for many days and I always get a busy signal ... never been able to get through it.

No Title

I called at SC yesterday, I was told by an II that it will probably take another 30-60 days. They are currently doing ND of September\' 2000. My ID=Sep 21\' 2000 ND=Otc\'19 2000 and FL=Jan 2\' 2001. Hope this will help to others.

Regards,

AK.. Islam

No Title

Same situation RD sept 05 ND oct 03
Did you all apply for EAD renewal. Mine was issued in November. Got about 4 months. Do you thing applying is a good idea or can we wail for couple of more weeks ???

Thank you all for sharing...

--SGK

No Title

During daytime, it is impossible to call thru. w/o hundreds of tries. You may wish to check your status after 6PM Eastern time or during weekends. I believe INS works on Saturday too. The economy is so bad but somehow they now seem to have sufficient manpower. Good sign!

Same boat

Dont assume that we are going to be approved during Aug. Maybe that will happen... maybe not (my RD Sep2,2000 ND Oct5,2000).

As we saw, there are some cases that take longer to be approved. Just keep the safe track. Apply for your EAD and AP (if you needed). You dont want to get in problem for 100 bucks.

No Title

Right now, I do not have my receipt notice with me but when you call AVM it says the ND.

No Title

I did not apply for EAD and AP. I am planning to apply in August ending. Because, I am not using my EAD and AP, still I am on H1 only. Please let me know, if we need to apply soon.

Absolutely agree with obiwk!

Yes, U should not take any chances. My ND is 7/18. Still waiting alongwith lots of others with ND long before July. There are few adjudicating officers who are fast & smart. The rest of them are lazy snails. The officers working at faster pace are picking up new cases. I\'m sure each officer gets set number of cases every month or week. The officers who already have backlog of cases are dumbed with more cases on monthly or weekly basis. What if your case is assigned to one of these lazy officers? I hope not!

No Title

unix and others,

please keep each other informed on any updates.
My details : PD 9/99 RD 9/00 ND 10/00 FP 12/00 EB2 India
AVM says "we recd your app on ND...It is taking between 365....blah"

-gch2001

No Title

unix, applying for EAD/AP is not mandatory. You can continue on your H1 till its validity period. If your H1 validity period is about to end, then definitely apply for EAD/AP or renew your H1. You can stay on H1 till you get your 485 approved. Hope this helps.

aGCSeeker.

No Title

Having a valid EAD is very useful. Even you plan to use your H1 for job, if you loose job becuase of todays market situation, having EAD helps you to switch to EAD immmediatly instead of applying and waiting for that. So its always better to apply for renewal even if one\'s date is closer to approval.

No Title

I spoke to a IIO yesterday and was told that my case be taken by an office with 5/6 weeks. My ND is 10/23/2000 EAC-01-017-XXXx
IIO was extremely nice and polite.

tks
sairam62