Called IIO 10:30 AM 05/16/2003

AMBYASASAM

Registered Users (C)
Called for the first time.
The info that I got :-

Processing December 2001 cases.
Mine has not yet been assigned to adjudication officer.
Expect to hear something in the next 30-60 days.

So I got the std reply, as expected

The main reason for my calling them was to let them know that my FP is expiring on June 1st (she confirmed that FP is valid for 15 months), let me see if that triggers some positive movement for EAC02065 filers. I doubt it.

With your RD month being processed by BCIS now, and that your FP is expiring soon, guess your case would be picked up soon..
:)

I actually tried calling....

but got engaged tone always. Didn't have so much patience to redial on and on. Here's some stats on 065. I scanned about 50 I-485 cases.

Just two approved
EAC02065543** Approved 5/12/2003Approved/Completed
EAC02065548** Approved 5/7/2003 Approved/Completed

One had RFE on 4/30.

So not much activity yet on the 065 cases. Guesss there are lot of Nov stuff to clear.

I just hope that we don't get left behind when INS picks up Jan cases. Everytime when INS picks up a new month the unlucky leftovers are left to party in the cold.

Sure so not want it to happen to me or anybody else for that matter.

I do

understand where you coming from. I too want this to get over soon and get back to regular life.

Don't want to sound pessimistic...

But I really doubt if BCIS will be able to adjudicate all those Dec RD cases before their FP expire. There are thousands of cases and most of them have their FP expiring in the next 1-2 months...

Current BCIS speed looks good - just don't know if it's good enough...

Let's hope for the best!

vidongre, Name seems familiar

are u known by name Vidu????
One more hint...are u from VRCE...?
Your I485 details excatly matches with mine. Did you call IIO recently....

Thanks
urgentgc

sorry, it's not me

urgentgc, I am not vidu.

I spoke to an IIO 2 days ago (first time). Case is assigned to an officer. FP expires on 06/14.

She said officer will decide whether they need to send 2nd FP request :( That's why I raised the concern in my earlier reply. Nothing is in our hands !

Last edited by a moderator:
Question to AMBYASASAM

Why your FP is gonna expire on 1st june not on 05/26/02. Reason, i am asking you is , they received my FP on 20Feb 2002.

pls reply

vidongre - thanks for the quick reply and update.

vidongre - thanks for the quick reply and update on your case.
I would call IIO on monday(if i can get through) and post my experience on this site.

I hope we all should get approved pretty soon. Enough of this painful process....

-urgentgc

VIDONGRE did you ever work in Barbados?

VIDONGRE did you ever work in Barbados?
i knew a guy named Vikram Dongre who worked in Barbados

--SRRAJA:confused:

vidongre

Vidya from mumbai a creative artist at heart working with technology because got the grades and welwishers said technology is better than creative careers
birthday is on 9th 18th or 27th (memmory fails with age )

dont you love reading lot of books?

Re: Question to AMBYASASAM

Originally posted by pt
Why your FP is gonna expire on 1st june not on 05/26/02. Reason, i am asking you is , they received my FP on 20Feb 2002.

pls reply

B'cos INS received FBI response on 1st March 2002 ... 15 months from that is 1st June 2003. The IIO told me this info.

In ur case it will be 20th May 2003. All the best.