• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

called embassy

DON470

Registered Users (C)
Just called the embassy where i will be interveiw Nov.7 according to KCC and ask about getting a second letter to tell correct time and etc.They tell me yes its true for Nov. 7 and that i will get email this week with the info I will need . this is the first I heard of anyone getting so called second letter by email.

2nd letter

Hi,

I think we are in the same situation, I was told by KCC (email and phone) that our interview will be held on Nov 30th but we haven't received 2nd envelope yet. Time passes quickly and we don't want to run with papers demanded by them. Moreover, KCC told us that 2nd letter was sent Sep 26th, it's almost a month!!! Should we wait longer or call our embassy in Peru to wait an email just like you???

Rgds,
Gustavo

2nd letter

What a situation!!! We've decided to call tomorrow our embassy in Lima - Peru and ask them for instructions. It's in their hands now, KCC is not responsible anymore. You should do the same and let us know what they tell you.

Rgds,
Gustavo

got in 24 hours

yes i got the 2nd letter by email in 24 hours with 16 pages of down load am happy have all they ask for and a job in Calif. wow

2nd letter

Hello, so taking those "downloaded" documents to US embassy is as valid as the ones received in the envelope???
I don't undertstand the job matter in California, you mean you already got a job???
Rgds,
Gustavo

yes a job

yes my sister lives in calif. with connection and has a job offer for me when i arrive if i get the visa.

2nd letter

Congratulations!!! We might be going to San Francisco once our case is approved....Tell me about your interview after the 7th.

hi all

iam from egypt ,.,,,,,did anyone from egypt make "bank statments" for his interview ?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

2nd letter

Hi there,

Yesterday we called US Embassy in Peru asking what to do if we don't receive 2nd envelope in time. Since our interview is Nov 30th, they told us we have time and envelopes have been already received by them (embassy) from KCC, now they will mail to everyone during the next week.

If we don't receive it, we should call US embassy at the end of October and they will mail us a new envelope ,but at the end, we don't have to worry. For them everything is allright.

Good luck for the rest of you!!!