Called BCIS

That has no relation

I did apply for my EAD/AP renewal and my I140 has been pending since Aug 2002.

I got the approval within 4 weeks.

Good Luck.

hi Savanth12345

Thanks, about my FP the I-485 never changed. So I hope my FP not lost in the mail.... I would like to know whether your I-485 in the BCIS on-line status changed to sent FP notice during the period when you got the FP notice ???? Anyway I am planning to call BCIS in couple of days... Hope you will get I-140 apprved soon...my no. was EAC02284508xx.

thanks

Hey brazilian,

Yes my 485 status did change to refelect the FP notification. But you should definately call BCIS about this. FP should have been done by now. There have been cases where the online status has not reflected latest changes so do not just count on that.

thanks for your EAC number, mine os actually lower than yours but since I have this theory that BCIS considers 485 ND, I hope to get approved when they advance further in Oct.

Best of luck to you.

-Savant

Thank you Ramss!

I will be filing EAD extension, 100 days before its expiration.
Could u please provide the docs required and procedure involved.

One of my friend never applied for EAD and AP to vermont service center instead went to local INS office in Boston and got both of his EAD and AP on the same day. He applied his I-485 through his spouse who is US citizen.

Is this not the same for employment based GC. Please suggest....

Hi Fellows

Per on line My I-140 is approved today July -16-2003. What a journey. What a relief.

Thanks for supporting in hard time.

I-140 ND 30-May-2002
AP 17-Jul-2003

I-485 : ND 24-Aug-2002
EAD and AP approved September –2002

EAC022025XXXX

Congratulations............

You are one of the member keeping threads active in this forum.

Good luck

Tammy2..

Hi Tammy2,
I thought I had somebody with me on this wait list...

Congratulations and Good Luck!

Waiting 140 ND since 30 May 2002...

Re: Thank you Ramss!

Originally posted by snowbell
I will be filing EAD extension, 100 days before its expiration.
Could u please provide the docs required and procedure involved.

If you are going through the attorney with whom you filed initially they will make this whole job simple.

If you are doing it yourself give me a day and I can list what my attroney sent tomorrow.

doing on my own

Attorney is very lethargic, will file when only 90 days is left......
Always delays the filing (may file when 60 lefts is left), so i am going to do on my own. Please provide me the details.

Thanks

Can someone give me the 1-800 number that we need to be calling to get status on a applicaiton .

Thanks,
Rotny

Thanks guys, Thanks for worm wishes.

Snowbell and me_too_waiting
I have applied EAD on my own. I had suspicion that Appling for EAD renewal will expedite I-140 case. That is why i applied for EAD renewal it’s ND is June 24.

I think you will also get approved once you apply For EAD.

Wish you all the best

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Tammy2

Hearty Congratulations my man. I stopped looking at this forum. I lost my patience. Good Luck and all the best

Re: doing on my own

Originally posted by snowbell
Attorney is very lethargic, will file when only 90 days is left......
Always delays the filing (may file when 60 lefts is left), so i am going to do on my own. Please provide me the details.

Thanks

Here is the list I found:

1. Form I-131(for AP) and I-765(for EAD)
2. Copies of your previous AP and EAD (this speeds things up)
3. Fees (you need to find this from the bcis web site)
4. Your passport copy (all pages)

I am not sure if you need anything else. This is the list my attorney sent for AP and EAD renewal

Good Luck.

Thanks for the list...

Thanks. I hope you would have also sent some photos...... I will update this site with all the relevant information, once i file the renewal.....

Questions while filing EAD online, please Help!

I have some questions while filling the EAD e-form .

Manner of Last Entry(for me) : H1-B (since, last entry was 2yrs ago, when my H1 was active).
Manner of Last Entry(for my spouse): DA:Advance Parole (the I-94 has the stamp with words DA, I-512, Adjustment Applicant).

Current Immigration Status(for me): There is no value for AOS in the drop down list. Should I select DA, which is the closest match. Since i am working on EAD, i can't choose H1-B for current status. PLEASE HELP!

Current Immigration Status(for spouse):DA:Advance Parole, that is the closest match, because there is no AOS option and she is not on H1. PLEASE HELP!

Eligibility Status - (for both of us)- (c)(9)Filed I-485. I HOPE THIS IS THE RIGHT OPTION.

Please provide information concerning your eligibility status- Shall I mention the RD, ND of the 485 applns, with the EAC#.

Thanks in Advance!

Last edited by a moderator: