Called BCIS

savant123456

Registered Users (C)
I called BCIS today to check the status of my pending I-140. He bullshitted for about 5-10 mins then gave me a diff 800 number for my employer to call. He emphasised that only employer can call to check the status of I-140 since they filed it for you.

On calling the other 800 number the automated messages says you can check ur status on the website ;) ;) :mad: :mad: ;)

What's the Best time to call for IIO and Number?

what's that 800 number?
Can we never speak with a Live IIO going forward?

I was thinking of getting my lawyer/emplyer speak with them as my case is near 360 days since my 140 was filed !
What's the number and best time to call and get better response?

Pl advise

Murphy

Call the National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

I tried it around after lunch time. The wait time was not too long but they definately sounded a bit sleepy and a little offended

Talking to IIO worth it?

Is contacting IIO worth it? I have tried many times I just get busy or check the website and no IIO.
Do the IIOs only talk after the max time like 360 days- or they can be made to talk before that. I don't want to go thru all the trouble of getting an IIO and then hear- call us after 360 days.
Thanks

I found it useless to call 1-800 number. They have same information as we do.

It makes sence only for those who has no internet access.

Call VSC NOW, next week is the last one. After that only written requests.

I called them twice......

I called VSC twice - both the times I spoke to IIO's, those ladies were soft-spoken, they told that only the employer or attorney can enquire on the status. However, last month she told it will take 2 months to process my case ! 140 ND is June 11 2002.

Sometimes the IIO's give you more information on your case.... It is upto you to call them. I am planning to call gain on my 360th day! ;)

maybe one of us should ask these nice ladies out on a date and then when the time is ripe extract some crucial information about the 140 processing status ;) ;) ;) :D