call to TSC

sVirgo

Registered Users (C)
I just called TSC and National Service Center both.

According to NSC, I should not hope results before Nov 2008, he read for me that new statement of FBI and USCIS issued on April 8th. As my name check is pending from 2 years therefore it will come by Nov 2008.

According to TSC, she also said the same. I asked her for April 30th, and she said that we are working hard but we can not adjudicate all applications even if we work 24/7. Therefore expect by Nov 2008.

My EAD is expiring in August 2008. So it looks like I should now spend 340+lawyer fee.

Thank you!

I recently renewed EAD and AP for me and my family and it costed me around $1500.

EB3(India),NSC
PD:Feb 2001
I140 AD :Sep 2005
I485 RD:May 2006

I just talked to a nice lady at TSC, she pulled up my case and told me the its with FBI who are working on Security Clearance (I asked her if name check is different than Security clearance - she said its the same), she was estimating that FBI will be done by June 2009.

Last time I called (about 6 months ago) they said its waiting on Visa as the date was not current - now date is current but its waiting security clearance.

My PD is Aug 2001, eb3 India

I called TSC on April 10th and a nice lady told me that it should wait another 2-3 months. I asked her if my name is in the name check and after a brief hold she told me that it is completed. I aslo asked her if by then (2-3 months) the visas may run out and she said that it may or may not...
see what happens...

I just talked to a nice lady at TSC, she pulled up my case and told me the its with FBI who are working on Security Clearance (I asked her if name check is different than Security clearance - she said its the same), she was estimating that FBI will be done by June 2009.

Last time I called (about 6 months ago) they said its waiting on Visa as the date was not current - now date is current but its waiting security clearance.

My PD is Aug 2001, eb3 India

if you have got chance to talk nice IO then you should have reminded about new 180 days name check pending memo. that way they need not to wait holding your case untill for clearance if your pd is current. right ?? June 2009 is long time.

I just called TSC and National Service Center both.

According to NSC, I should not hope results before Nov 2008, he read for me that new statement of FBI and USCIS issued on April 8th. As my name check is pending from 2 years therefore it will come by Nov 2008.

According to TSC, she also said the same. I asked her for April 30th, and she said that we are working hard but we can not adjudicate all applications even if we work 24/7. Therefore expect by Nov 2008.

My EAD is expiring in August 2008. So it looks like I should now spend 340+lawyer fee.

Thank you!

Don't waste money on the lawyer to file I-765, you can easily do it on your own!