Call to TSC on 10/09 and 10/10

ZOONI

Registered Users (C)
If Anyone called TSC on 10/09 N 10/10. Please update here.

I am planning to call them today.

Hey Zooni, learned from your posts that you had an RFE and replied to it too like mine. any more LUDs for you on your 485? when did you RFE reach USCIS? and how many LUDs you got after that?

The RFE was mailed on 09/28 and on Oct 3rd there was an update on uscis website that, On Oct 2nd they received RFE documents.

On Oct 4th, again on USCIS website, receipt date was changed from Oct 2nd to Oct 4th. Now the website shows receipt date of RFE as of Oct 4th.

LUD: 10/03, 10/04 & 10/05.

Please update on your RFE and LUD.

Hi Zooni, thanks for the reply and details.

I am in the same ditto situation as you. Got 3 LUDs on my 485 after RFE received.

I had RFE on tb skin test and latest Employment offer letter.

Replied to RFE on Sep 26, RFE reached USCIS on Sep 29 (9/29/07). Got a 485 LUD on the RFE received date 9/29

485 LUDs: 9/30/07, 10/1/07, 10/2/07

Nothing after that.

I am EB3-India, PD:Jun2004

What do you think about the 3 LUDs? Has a visa# been assigned to us? let me know your thoughts on this

The RFE was mailed on 09/28 and on Oct 3rd there was an update on uscis website that, On Oct 2nd they received RFE documents.

On Oct 4th, again on USCIS website, receipt date was changed from Oct 2nd to Oct 4th. Now the website shows receipt date of RFE as of Oct 4th.

LUD: 10/03, 10/04 & 10/05.

Please update on your RFE and LUD.

Zooni, I have very similiar RFE LUD updates. my lawyer sent out the RFE on 10/1/07 and CIS received on 10/2/07. I saw the LUD on 10/3/07 and 10/4/07 and 10/5/07. They acknowledge the RFE is received and case is resumed.. But I have not seen any LUD afterwards. Visa number assigned seems not working any more since this is oct.. Any non used visa numbers were wasted by end of Sep 30.

I have not called the TSC yet, but will try tomorrow to see what they say.

good luck to us!

I guess people like us (priority dates in 2003/2004) missed out on 485 approvals in Jun/July/August of this year as there were thousands approved lieterally.

Just in my company about 45 eb3-India people with 2004 PD got their 485s approved in Jul/Aug 2007 period. Dont know why my file was not picked up by USCIS although my name check had been cleared way back in 2004

Hopefully we will get it by December 2007 else I am scared we are stuck forever with 800,000 people applying in July/Aug 2007

I called TSC today. I am really frustrated to hear that my background check is not clear. It has been pending since Oct 2004.

At the maximum FBI should take 120 days to clear Name check. I don't understand why there is no proper coordination between USCIS n FBI. If USCIS does not receive name check results n it is 180 days past, I feel they should contact FBI.

Lot of people got approved from Jul-Sep. We all missed the train. I am really sad about the way things are working out.

Maxwellhouse: When I looked at your case details, I too was wondering why you were not approved earlied since everything looked clear. you should get approval soon.

I don't know why there were some then current PD in June/July were missed out. Hope they get picked up in next batch.