Call Ombudsman

Same here

I was planning to write here - thanks wheretogo...

I received a voicemail followed up by a call from DHS...it was a very pleasant lady(Ms Jane(or janus) Jackson or something like that)...she wanted to verify if I had received the card and she could close the case...Although I was taken a bit by the unexpected call, upon asking if it was from OMBUDSMANs office...she said she was from some other department and checking on my case opened on June 21 2007...this call came like 2 weeks ago...

HTH

See my signature please :)

Yes, I did on Jun 19 - I mean posted it on Jun 19 and maybe it was received and entered formally into their system as a case with issues on Jun 21!

Yes, I also received a letter(there is a boiler-plate response which has already been posted on the threads here) like 1 week after I received my physical Green card.

I also received a Service Request Response 2-weeks after receiving my physical green card saying "card in production" :) which was funny...

So, between OMBUDSMAN, Service Request and Congressman, I am willing to believe that it was the ServiceRequest which helped me!!!

HTH