California Time Line

Miriamtx

Registered Users (C)
I just have a question because i'm so confused...i need to know if the California immigration center made a mistake in the processing dates.
In 2007 i send the I-130 for my 2 under 21 unmarried sons, I'm a permanent resident and this month i'm applying for citizenship. I check the website one a month ago to see the processing dates and they were still taking care of I-130's from unmarried son under 21 from 2005, but this month i checked again and it said they are now checking I-130's from January 2008. Is that possible that they made a mistake or i can just have hopes that at any time i can receive a letter with my kids visa number if they are approved?
I'm very excited about it, but i'm afraid somebody made a mistake over the processing dates in California. Please help!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just checked a couple minutes ago and I can assure you none of these dates shows 2008. The only current ones are spouse/children of US citizens with a 6 months wait time.

I just have a same confusion about processing time and I am excited too about the new dates. I am a citizen and applied for my son 9 months ago. Does it mean that they are going to clear the backlog quickly? Please keep me updated too. Thanks.

Thank you, for answering. But this method works for me only with .. In all other cases I get only strange results, like those below :lol: