California SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urgent !!! - Question regarding misplet name in the receipt notice from EDD

Hi all,
I had just applied for my Labor certification under RIR in January 2005 in california. I have received the receipt notice from the EDD mentioning the priority date and case number. I did see that my name has been spelt wrong in the receipt notice, instead of "Neeraj" it was "Neerai". The last "j" was replaced by "i". I did talk to the lawyer but they said that its not a problem since the application has the right name. I went through the application.

ETA 750(PArt A) that the employers prepares. The font that was used for the application was

such that "j" looked liked "i". Rest all the stuff was correct. In the ETA 750 B that I

helped to write the name and other information was correct with the right font.
I am about to complete my 5 years on my H1B visa and is planning to apply for my 7th year

extension next year using this Labor petition. Can someone let me know the way by which I

can rectify this problem. Is there a method by which I can fix this problem. Will this cause

any problem when I go for a 7th year extension with this labor pettition.Please let me know

what is best way I can fix this problem.

Thanks for all your help...

Best Regards

I think you really should not worry that much - at least not yet - since the other information provided is specific to you ONLY and specifics such as date of birth, county of natinality etc etc.

Your identity is established - this typo can be corrected by your attorney. Have him mail the letter and clearly state in subject what it is all about and dont forget to mention file number....
So, this should be enough and once they approve your labor it should be without any errors.

Good luck...

Finally a quick question please - how long did you wait for your receipt notice?
My attorney mailed labor app last week feb 22.
How long in your opinion till my case is stamped and I get receipt with priority date...?
thanks

anyone there??

guys...anyone

My RIR app was mailed out feb 22, 2005.

How long till I get priority date and letter from california sesa?

thx

Last edited by a moderator:
????????

is this tracker still alive?

thanx to all that can answer my question......how long it takes to get PD and receipt from CA SESA? My RIR was just shipped two weeks ago...

thanx again

IK new to this thread

Need help on my case.
Here's my understanding...based on the new immigration Policy our petitions are going to be sent from DOL to one of the BRC's (Backlog reduction centers).

My lawyer is suppose to received a letter to this effect and he need to respond to this within 45 days

Here are my questions
1. is this correct
2. My application was send to DOL on 12.7.04. My lawer has not recieved the letter from DOL till now. What can i do atthis point of time to make sure my case does not fall through the crack.
3. What info I need regarding my labor to track it and which is the best way to track the progress.

Appreciate your guidence.

:)
Thanks for the help

undefined

logicators said:
PD: Oct 17th

Received assesment notice from SESA on 26th

The lawer is going to reply.................... After taking his sweet time!

Same happened to two other collegues having PDs of 15th and 17th October!

What the hell..............

the format of SWA number

BhavaniS said:
Just send email to status@DAL.DFLC.US

Company name
Alian Name : Last Name. First Name
SWA : xxxx
DOL : xxxxx
PD : xxxxx

I am going to send the request to status@DAL.DFLC.US with my SWA number. Do you know the format of it? I am getting some number from the company and not sure if that's SWA. Also my case was remanded from DOL to CA State, does it have a DOL number then?

Thanks

Hi experts,

Is there any way to find our the break down of TR CA (NON-RIR) cases pending at CA state (or cases send or scheduled to be sent to BEC Phily or Dallas)? Like the list I saw for Federal cases pending for April 2003.

My CA PD is Feb 2003 (NON-RIR), so far I haven't received 45 day letter.

Thanks

Still Waiting

PD Sep 2001, NON-RIR (TR )

AMENDED SEVERAL TIMES LAST YEAR.

CASE WAS BEING TRANSFERRED WHEN MY ATTORNEY CALLED UP LAST TO SACRAMENTA.

Still haven't recvd from BPC Dallas. SENT EMAIL TO ABOVE ADDRESS. NO REPLY.

NOW HEARING FROM LAWYER THAT PROBABLY WONT SEE ANY ACTION TILL SEP 05 AS THEY ARE AIMING TO ONLY ENTER CASES INTO THEIR SYSTEM TILL SEP.

IF ANY OF YOU HAS ANY NEWS TO SHARE ON CA SESA TRANSFERS PLEASE POST IT.

Hi kab aye ga gc

we are in the same boat.
My PD is April 2002.(NON RIR)
Never heard from SanFrancisco office or even from
my lawer. So I am not aware where is my case?
Is it at SanFrancisco or at Dallas. Does anybody out there has any
idea about april 2002 (Non RIR) caes.

I have been watching this forum for a long time but it looks like nobody is
in touch with thread. :confused:

A friend of mine has received a backlog letter.

His PD was aug 2003 RIR.

Mine is Oct 2003 Non RIR. Heard nothing yet.

RB

Hi All,
Yesterday I called Dallas backlog reduction office,

The lady on the phone was not ready to give me any

information since I am not an Attorney or an Employer.

Anybody having same PD as mine.

I.e. April 2002 (NON-RIR)

BEC goin to Hell in a Handbasket....

PD Aug 2001 EB3 RIR

Remanded to state Jul 2002 EB3 NON-RIR

No BEC letter

No Nothing!

CRAP!!

aish_m04 said:
Hi all,
I had just applied for my Labor certification under RIR in January 2005 in california. I have received the receipt notice from the EDD mentioning the priority date and case number. I did see that my name has been spelt wrong in the receipt notice, instead of "Neeraj" it was "Neerai". The last "j" was replaced by "i". I did talk to the lawyer but they said that its not a problem since the application has the right name. I went through the application.

ETA 750(PArt A) that the employers prepares. The font that was used for the application was

such that "j" looked liked "i". Rest all the stuff was correct. In the ETA 750 B that I

helped to write the name and other information was correct with the right font.
I am about to complete my 5 years on my H1B visa and is planning to apply for my 7th year

extension next year using this Labor petition. Can someone let me know the way by which I

can rectify this problem. Is there a method by which I can fix this problem. Will this cause

any problem when I go for a 7th year extension with this labor pettition.Please let me know

what is best way I can fix this problem.

Thanks for all your help...

Best Regards

Jeez man you need to chill. Dont worry bud. This is aint something you sweat so much.

life_w/o_gc said:
Hi kab aye ga gc

we are in the same boat.
My PD is April 2002.(NON RIR)
Never heard from SanFrancisco office or even from
my lawer. So I am not aware where is my case?
Is it at SanFrancisco or at Dallas. Does anybody out there has any
idea about april 2002 (Non RIR) caes.

I have been watching this forum for a long time but it looks like nobody is
in touch with thread. :confused:

I am sure it has made to Dallas BPC. Try sending them an email with your case number (which you can get from your lawyer). If you are lucky they will reply you. They didn't reply me. Well some others got the reply. I don't even have the email address handy. Search through threads you will get it.

RIR-2-Non-RIR back to SWA from SF-DOL status

After seeing the thread, it looks like none of them have received any letter from BPC. As mentioned in this thread, we may have to wait for another 6 months before seeing some progress. My PD July 2001 and waiting to see some movement.

May be we should learn to be cool-headed.

sure2get

Thanks Kab ayega gc

I did email Dallas backlog center but still no reply.

Now just waiting for 45 days letter.

Expect no response until September 2005

If you are like me, (RIR remanded back to state - CALIFORNIA), I would suggest to check the status during the first week of October.
Hope others who are reading this thread and are in the same boat would update once they see any progress.
Sure2get

Status
Not open for further replies.