California EAD

sammyboy

Registered Users (C)
My prioity date is october 3 and it seems like the needle is stuck at 9/9/2002....anyones EAD approved since october

I dont think CSC is processing EADs for the last 2 months.
My RD date is 05-SEP-02. still pending.

I have some of my friends whose RD is in August and Still Pending.

Hope they start to approve.

Can't we protest about this??? That's is what I observed also, EAD's were not being approved for the past 2 months. They stopped the approval probably because of unemployment rate. That is really a pain to those who don't have a job now and waiting for EAD so they could apply. BCIS doesn't have any mercy to anybody. American people have become selfish that's why the economy is going down. You'll see this country from Riches to Rags in a few months. Forclosures on homes is at record high, bankruptcy are at a record high, company are shutting down their business, jobs are going overseas. This country used be called land of milk and honey, now there are even more opportunities in my home country than here. I am already thinking of going back to my homeland. My plan? Max out my credit cards(have 100K credit limit) by taking cash advances and go home to my homeland and build a small business.

Originally posted by 4everwaiting
Can't we protest about this??? That's is what I observed also, EAD's were not being approved for the past 2 months.

Go and take interim EAD :)