CAIPS NOTE/ M03 and M01

Armin

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,
Can anyone help me:
I just received may CAIPS note.
My Medical stage is M01 and I am the main applicant.
My spouse Medical stage is M03.
In document whcih I have, for medical decision 01 interpreted pass and 03 interpreted fail.
Dose it mean my spouse failed and I passed?
Dose the case refused for this or we can do a new medical examination?
Thanks,
Armin

Thank you meetmii25 ,

Thanks meetmii25,
It is a little bit complicated statement, but as I understand M3 means kind of passing the medical exam whichis a very good event :p , am I right?
cheers,
Armin

Armin,
Would you please let me know when did you do your medicals?I have done in the first week of may 04, but till now I did not hear anything. Also I have ordered caips notes.

HMedical tests,

Hi,
We did our medical test early days of April 2004. I undrestand from the CAIPS note that they assessed for or Medical (M01 and M03) on 17th of May 2004.
I received my CAIPS note a few days ago, and all these information are there.
take care,
Armin

Armin,
Thanks for your reply. But did you get your passport request for stamping? Or you are waiting for that?

There is no bothering,
We applied at Buffalo. They received our file on Aug. 2002. How about yourself? when did you apply?
Armin

Thanks for the reply. I have applied @ Buffalo in mid November 2001. Submitted medicals in May 2004 and waiting eversince. I do not know how long. I have also ordered for Caips notes. Hope something would be known out of it.

Takung a CAIPS note is a good idea. it probably tel you what is the next activity in their process.
Good Lock,
Armin