CA filers FP tracker

FP received - CA, bay area

rd : 7/16
nd : 08/29
fp notice received on 11/29
and fp scheduled for 12/28

No Title

yep..u said it right!
I am planning to get my fp done earlier than 28th dec..I wont be in town at that time..lets see if it works out..

FP done at san jose on 12/01...eom

Scheduled date : 12/28 at Oakland
FP done on 12/01 at San Jose

Filed in VSC staying in Bay Area - RD 07/19 ND 08/31. No FP recvd

Am I the only one who has not recvd the FP with ND around or before 08/31. Please post your details.

fremont comes under Sanfrancisco or Sanjose

I applied in VSC from bayarea(fremont). From which local INS office i get FP notification?

Anyone with ND before 08/31 waiting for FP?

Filed in VSC staying in Bay Area. Please post your PD, RD, ND, EB2/EB3

TALKED TO AN IIO regarding FP

She was nice. She mentioned that they are scheduling FP for JUNE end. Its being scheduled by an automatic system.
How can that be true? SO many people with ND with 08/01& 09/01 have already done their FP

COuld someone please talk to IIO & post the answers you got from them regarding FP.

Received FP RD July 19th ND Aug 31

Received FP in the mail yesterday. Scheduled in Jan\'02. Does anyone know, whether we can go to the INS office BEFORE this date and get the FP done ?? Anybody has done this before with success ?

No Title

yes you can go before the scheduled date..I got the fp notice from Oakland but I got it done in San jose before scheduled date..

ng123;

i live in fremont, I am expecting my FP somewhere in Jan. I am staying past 2yrs in fremont but my Driving licence from MD. IS there any problem if i show my Driving licenece with otherstate address in Local office for FP Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
If not what id\'s can i show?.

No Title

I am not sure if there would be any problems..But to be on the safer side you can carry other id\'s like EAD card and passport..