C++ Got Approved Finally !!!

cplusplus

Registered Users (C)
Actually I checked online “Case Status” many times daily, today before the dinner I checked it, it was still as normal, and when I checked by now, it is saying:

“This case has been approved. On March 25, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. ….”

THANK GOD, after 7.5 years green card journey, I made it!! Here is my GC formula:

1 Labor Certificate in CA
+ 1 Labor Certificate in NC
+ 3 years H1B
+ 3 years H1B renew
+ 1 year H1B extended
+ 3 EAD
+ 3 Advance Parole
+ 1 Employer
+ 7.5 years
= C++ 's Green Card !!!

This forum is great, all you guys in this forum are great. I DID feel unlucky to such long waiting and endless GC journey, also I DO feel so lucky that we can meet at this forum to share information, to encourage each other, to have fun even we were all in hard time.

Big hello to may01, king1999, goastros, MayBeSoon, Toolongawait, xjb, tr22, ...... all of you. specially to LongGC buddy. Good luck to you all!

:D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
C++: congratulations!
I feel your pain of such a long wait. Now you are finally relieved. You deserve it!!!
Take a couple days off and celebrate like in Cancun!!!

Hi, C++, maybe it's the time to change to Java or VB.NET

or upgrade your C++ compiler to make applications faster.

-- Just joking.:D :D :D

Man, 7.5 years to get your application approved! I'm in USA about 7.5 years, but didn't appliy GC until 2000, it's been 4 years. I hope I'll get it soon.

Congratulations! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
C ++ , way to go you liked my word "aaappppprrrooovvveeedddd'
and said you would like see more of them , well i am happy that i am seeing your approval today all the best ...

C++, Congratulations!!! Your approval is exactly one month after mine. Did I say yours was gonna get approved in 1 month? Anyway, best wishes to your journey after the long 7.5 years.