Bye you pathetic people - Final message

catdog

Registered Users (C)
I have had it now. I am taking my own advice and preparing to leave.

Looking at you guys makes me feel like I am surrounded by a bunch of shameless beggars. You know, how sometimes they surround you and no matter what you say to them, they keep coming back to you with that pitiful smile on their faces. You can give them the worst abuse that you can but they keep hounding you until you drive away or outrun them or give them a few coins.

At least, they do it for a reason. They need food to survive. If they or their children do not eat, they die.

Why are you guys doing this? You are all able bodied, educated hot blooded males who try to show the might of their 'organ' whenever a chance presents itself. Does that organ go back into your body when you are dealing with this issue.

" Oh, what can we do ? USCIS is F$%%^#V !!! USCIS IS M#$#$F#$%$% !!!
Their people are BO$#%$#%#$ !!! But what can we do ? We are all impotent males who have to take everything lying down ! We have to take it from the front and behind and still smile !! "
" Oh BTW I have about $ 200 K in my account and growing but I want more - that is why I am taking this shit !! "

Even beggars in India will spit at your face if you abuse them beyond a limit ! In fact, if you talk roughly to some, they will thrash you at the first available chance !

So you are not fit enough to be called beggars !! You are just too pathetic, spineless 'insert-danda-in-me-from-front-and-behind-and-we-will-still-smile' kind of guys. Even though there are opportunities plenty in your home country, you will rub shit in your face with your own hands..

All of you are the same, be it peurhought with his netagiri, saras with his sophistication, guldukan, techy etc..

A gal is saying it to you on your face. My PD is 04/03 - so quite a few folks are behind me ! My prayers are with you ! May you live long enough to see your GC !

Good luck to you......

catdog said:

Looking at you guys makes me feel like I am surrounded by a bunch of shameless beggars. You know, how sometimes they surround you and no matter what you say to them, they keep coming back to you with that pitiful smile on their faces. You can give them the worst abuse that you can but they keep hounding you until you drive away or outrun them or give them a few coins.

At least, they do it for a reason. They need food to survive. If they or their children do not eat, they die.

Why are you guys doing this? You are all able bodied, educated hot blooded males who try to show the might of their 'organ' whenever a chance presents itself. Does that organ go back into your body when you are dealing with this issue.

" Oh, what can we do ? USCIS is F$%%^#V !!! USCIS IS M#$#$F#$%$% !!!
Their people are BO$#%$#%#$ !!! But what can we do ? We are all impotent males who have to take everything lying down ! We have to take it from the front and behind and still smile !! "
" Oh BTW I have about $ 200 K in my account and growing but I want more - that is why I am taking this shit !! "

Even beggars in India will spit at your face if you abuse them beyond a limit ! In fact, if you talk roughly to some, they will thrash you at the first available chance !

So you are not fit enough to be called beggars !! You are just too pathetic, spineless 'insert-danda-in-me-from-front-and-behind-and-we-will-still-smile' kind of guys. Even though there are opportunities plenty in your home country, you will rub shit in your face with your own hands..

All of you are the same, be it peurhought with his netagiri, saras with his sophistication, guldukan, techy etc..

A gal is saying it to you on your face. My PD is 04/03 - so quite a few folks are behind me ! My prayers are with you ! May you live long enough to see your GC !

Reply to CATDOG brust out

CATDOG;

What u described is not completly frustration. But to be part of great society one has to pay debt. And some time people lose patience.

So don't bemoan them, as u r also one of them. Don't u want to be part of America like all of us who love this land? ... if not just leave this country and go back from where u had come. Nobody is stopping you.

I shouldn't be even be commenting on ur brust out as u r one of those "jis di thalli vich khanna, usse vich mori karni" (a punjabi saying meaning thinking bad about someone who is helping you).

Na jao sayya... abhi to aap ne..

hamara hathyaar dekha hi nahin....

catdog bahen.. you will make us bench**.

Tuj me koi Lajja jesi baat hai ya nahin ? Kamini.. :D

You will be conspicuous by your absence.
We will all miss you dearly.
You have brought many a smile to many a tension filled face.
What have we done wrong? What is it that we have (or haven't) said that forces you to take this rash decision?
But if that really be your wish, we shall not stand in your way.
Can we buy you a farewell drink? :p
nj_skm

catdog said:
I have had it now.... May you live long enough to see your GC !

catdog, meri bachchii, meri hermaphrodite, tu ghabraa nahi. in zaalimon ne tujhe bahot sataaya na. ek ek ko dekh loonga. tu ghabraa mat. jab tak talli zinda hai tu is forum par zaroor aa aur apni marwaati raeh. aaah, oouch, uuiii maa. dhat tere ki..

translation: not worth it
lost in translation: catdog, keep it humorous and funny without naming names or else, get the 'bleep' out of here

Oh o!

CatDog ... come on man ... be a sport ... stay here..

catdog said:
... are behind me ! My prayers are with you ! May you live long enough to see your GC !

Pope%20John%20Paul%20II.jpg
GO AWAY CATDOG!

If you are really a woman, this is how I would have treated you....
7c69081def2182cba0d0a8bd4250e926.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
CATDOG see if you are interested

CATDOG,

I have a USC friend who is in between his divorce, he will be free in few months. Since you are so much interested in getting GC, may be you would like to adopt that path, I can arrange a date.

Think seriously.

ppk_walther said:
CATDOG,

I have a USC friend who is in between his divorce, he will be free in few months. Since you are so much interested in getting GC, may be you would like to adopt that path, I can arrange a date.

Think seriously.
Wrong... catdog plays on the other side....u've to ask other divorcee.....